Home

credits and old threads

No. If we allowed credits to be given before the date, the prices at the store would all be quite high. On top of that, the credits/store are to promote current members of the board, not members who have long since vanished. Older board members who have significant posts can do most of the store functions already.

Originally posted by ZeroXcape

Older board members who have significant posts can do most of the store functions already.

No,not really. I want to get an italic name,but without spamming,I cannot really get it...(Now, is spamming posting alot,or posting some pointless stuff?).

Also, the only thing I get from the store is a custom title..

Edit- Which,by the way,isnt working currently...

Although,we get 3 for every post...so 3300 X 3 is...

Gee,I'd have everything maxed out..:D

i thought it was 2 per post. anyway, what i was tlking about was the bonus points for people reading and responding to your threads and how you don't get them for threads started before the point system. though that would give an ungodly amount of points to kjolen because of that game he has in allmost all the fourms...

Originally posted by Ewok Hunter

and you're still missing my point, that the old posts wouldn't count but the bonus points for people repplying to the thread would

Trying to get more points because of your *coughbootleg* K'jo rounds,eh?

Cant really blame ya,look at my reason.:D

Thats not his first post.... *puts on Explaining hat*

You see, the thing is, all these forums used to be all seperate. So, he joined the Monkey Island forum in 2000. Then, they put all the forums together. That was probably his first post form when the forums merged, but not his first post. ;)

Archived