1. 1. do you like anime

• yes
    • no
    • sorta
    • WTF IS ANIME!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be if I didnt have to buy all my tapes... -_- sad to say but there isnt much when it comes to anime in oklahoma... -_-

(I saw otaku and I was like "Is you 'you' or 'house listener'???" WTF??? didnt know it had more than 2 meanings...)

I haven't seen much anime, but regarding the stuff that I've seen I have to say that:

a) Anime is the most ridiculous crap I have ever, EVER seen on tv.

b) Anime is the most perverted, sick and disgusting junk out there and the creators of it should be hung...or anal raped by 20ft tall demon-octopussy-hybrids.

Yeah, I *really* don't like anime. Don't care if it's that Pokemon-crap or black bible(?) or some silly soccer-cartoon. Manga/Hentai/Anime...whatever. Same crap. Don't like it. :p

*takes cover*

Ps. I do like asian women, though. :D

Originally posted by InsaneSith

oh sorry like i said 5 am. yeah i live in texas so thankfully i have kazaa to satisfy my anime hunger when noone has it.

:o yet another person like me how gets up really really early for no reason... :D

I like some anime shows, such as "Gundam Wing", "Robotech: Macross Saga", "Saint-Seiya". And a few anime movies such as "Ghost in the Shell", "Patlabor" and "Akira". :)

I'm not really a "Dragonball" or "Dragonball Z" fan to be honest, those shows never really interested me so I don't really watch those.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the rest though. :rolleyes:

owch I havent stayed up that late in some time... of course it was because me and my friend where hammering at Metal Gear Solid 2... oh well... :D

I would have to say Slayers is my favorite Anime... -_- to bad I have to drive 100 some miles to get to a store that sells it... :S

Archived