• X-Men 2
    • Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
    • Matrix Reloaded
    • Matrix Revolutions
    • Hulk
    • Spiderman 2
    • Dare Devil
    • Episode 3 (in about 2.5 years.;))

Lets see - the final installment of the LOTR trilogy, or the final installment of the SW Prequel Trilogy.

Which has given me more enjoyment, action, emotion, memories...

Sorry, but I have reached th point where GL can kiss my wookie

:chewie::aobi:

We get three films in three years of such length, depth, quality, cinematics, locations, camera work, CG excellence, cast like no other and storyline of world and time reknown.

Then from Gl, we get three films across NINE YEARS which are shorter, poorly acted, the action scenes never quite work, the characters annoy you (Jake Lloyd's Anni and Jar Jar), the dialogue is clumsy, the love scenes are so vomit inducing it physically hurts to discuss it, characters we do love DIE (Maul and Qui Gonn) and the continuit errors between them and the universally loved and cannon-accepted EU books are more numerous than the Republic's Clones!

And the titles of the films - come on- Attack of the Clones!

I vote whole heartedly for LOTR:ROTK

Originally posted by nova_wolf

We get three films in three years

Then from Gl, we get three films across NINE YEARS

I vote whole heartedly for LOTR:ROTK

That seems like a silly reason to not look forward to episode 3....the other things make sense if the movies themselves disappointed you, but the time between them isn't really GL's fault. It takes 3 years to make a star wars movie....it took 3 years between all the originals as well.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

That seems like a silly reason to not look forward to episode 3....the other things make sense if the movies themselves disappointed you, but the time between them isn't really GL's fault. It takes 3 years to make a star wars movie....it took 3 years between all the originals as well.

Yeah, but it is not them as stand alone reasons. Its because we wait three years from announcement of Prequel Trilogy to be filmed, and get Ep1!

Archived