Home

Collection Gallery

QueZTone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite scenes I have. A whole, big shelf the same size that holds almost all the AotC line, devoted entirely to Hoth :)

Hoth Playset

Tauntaun Patrol and Wampa Attack (will be upgraded with the '04 Wampa and Luke)

'03 Han and Splitopen Belly Tauntaun

Echobase (Rieeken and R-3P0 will go in there as well)

Battle of Hoth (first pic, different angle, snowspeeder in view)

And another prized display, the Carbon Freezing Chamber (the guard had fallen off when I took the shot, to lazy to put him back in, besides, he's outta place anyway with the buff body :rolleyes: )

Carbonite Freezing Chamber

Boba's arms don't pose in any other way, and his gun is held down, not at Vader ;)

Besides, Boba always holds his gun across his chest. And Z, you're just jealous because you don't pose your figures in cool scenes. So instead of nitpicking on mine, organize your room so you can display your baseball and SW stuff in a neat and orderly way :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

Boba's arms don't pose in any other way, and his gun is held down, not at Vader ;)

Besides, Boba always holds his gun across his chest. And Z, you're just jealous because you don't pose your figures in cool scenes. So instead of nitpicking on mine, organize your room so you can display your baseball and SW stuff in a neat and orderly way :p

I already do. I have them by Series. I just don't feel like taking pictures.

You loose Katarn! :p

Besides, your scenes suck, they are so small. :p

ok....

z your stuff is more organised now then when those pics were taken, but still not in scenes, or all with correct weapons.;)

katarn-you display your stuff in scenes as big as they can be for the space you have, while smaller scenes, they are correct, and look quite awsome. :)

as for me..my clone wars scene beats all ya' all's asses , so dont worry none:p :)

Small display? You have them organized by series, I got scenes from the movie! How's it small? I have every Hoth thing there save AT-AT and AT-ST (which is in my Endor scene) :confused:

Yeh, but there ar elike 4 Lukes in the Hoth scene. Stay with one scene.

Daring, I don't give most of them there weapons, because they always get lost. And they all have their correct weapons.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Yeh, but there ar elike 4 Lukes in the Hoth scene. Stay with one scene.

Daring, I don't give most of them there weapons, because they always get lost. And they all have their correct weapons.

It's Hoth! Luke on Tauntaun. Next up, Luke is being attacked by a Wampa. After that, he sees Ben while Han uses his saber, and then you see him floating in bacta. That's my Hoth display. It is one scene. Hoth. You're actually pissing me off and I don't even know you. Seriously, drop it :mad:

It's Hoth! Luke on Tauntaun. Next up, Luke is being attacked by a Wampa. After that, he sees Ben while Han uses his saber, and then you see him floating in bacta. That's my Hoth display. It is one scene. Hoth. You're actually pissing me off and I don't even know you. Seriously, drop it :mad:

:rofl:

hahaha

I was just saying most scenes only have 1 of each person.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by STTCT

Hey guys! Great Collections! Those Movie Scenes look great Katarn.

How much do you guys have invested in your collections???

Hello STTCT. :D

I have no clue how much I have invested in my colelctions, since I have no clue what you mean. :D If you mean how much did I spend on it, I'd say about 2000 dollars altogether. Its Worth a little more than that, because some things are worce twice as much you pay for, and some of them are as low as 50 cents each. Now, Daring Dueler, his colelction is probably worth 4000, and he spent about 3000. He has a lot of the rarer action figures. :)

Originally posted by STTCT

Those Movie Scenes look great Katarn.

How much do you guys have invested in your collections???

I do pride my self when making them and that's why I hate dusting. Just made a Clone Wars battle of Anakin leading a whole lotta clones against the Droid Army. That shall be posted soon :)

Hmmm, how much is it worth? Let's just say if for some strange reason I wanted to sell it and found a buyer for ALL of my peices, I could buy a nice used car :p

I do pride my self when making them and that's why I hate dusting. Just made a Clone Wars battle of Anakin leading a whole lotta clones against the Droid Army. That shall be posted soon :)

Hmmm, how much is it worth? Let's just say if for some strange reason I wanted to sell it and found a buyer for ALL of my peices, I could buy a nice used car :p

Yay, a big scene! Do show, ol' chap. :p

Well, the Army of the Republic is about to stomp the Confederation of Separatist Planets :p

I have:

1 Saga Red Clone

3 Clone War Bonus Clones (white, yellow, blue)

1 Clone Wars ARC Trooper

1 Attack of the Clone Clone 3 Pack (red)

I want the green 3 pack yet and that should just about wrap it up. There are the Jedi Generals along with the Jedi 3 Pack.

Droid army is way to small.

2 Saga Red Droids

1 Saga White Droid

1 Saga Destroyer Droid

1 Saga Super Battle Droid

2 Clone Wars 3 Packs

1 Clone Wars Droid Launcher

That's 4 red droids total, 3 Super Battle Droids, and 4 Destroyer Droids standing (1 rolling). I need about 5 more red ones!

kets do andrews clone army now!

not counting my 5 foreign

i have

2 bonus clones blue, yellow

2 red(saga)

2 sneak preveiw

2 piolots in the gunship

3 of the 3 packs, red,blue,all white

2 arc troopers

(no jedi 3 pack here yet..., did you get one katarn??)

as fro droids

4 saga red clones

1 saga non-red (not in my scene for perfectness)

2 clone war destroyer droids

1 saga destroyer

1 clone war 3 pack

3 saga super battle droids

and i plan on gettign another clone war 3 pack soon

also-

a couple of jedi in the scene,fisto,koon,tiin,anakin,yoda

soon to be my durge should i decide to open it now

2 republic gun ships

hail fire

genosian fightor

2 jedi star fightors

aat

yeah...

Hopefully, I will be able to add yet another two generic Jedi off of eBay (Duros and Falleen with blue sabers) however we are having problems with out account :( I hope we win and get it before any possible bad things happen.

And no, I will not be on AIM. I'm sick as hell right now so can only get on to try and solve the eBay problems (unsuccesful atm) and will take the time to post this.

And way off topic so don't respond unless through PMs: the Indy DVDs are so fricken cool! Saw Raiders the day it came out and watched a featurette or two. Temple of Doom tomorrow, toyshow this Sunday!

• 1 year later...

Well, I took a ****load of shots but am too lazy to upload all of them. They're all of my room at the moment. Here's a taste of what I got:

K07's Room, South Side (other collections to note are my Matrix figures underneath my Unleashed Mustufaar battle)

K07's Room, East Side (most of my minis can be seen on that bottom shelf ;))

K07's Room, West Side (note the crappy ceiling from that water damage I had? That whole part of my room, save for on my dresser and left of it, had to be evacuated and dried off :(, also the rest of my minis are there)

K07's Room, North Side (other collections of note are my Family Guy figures and DVDs)

Along with these general shots, I'll post close ups of my favorite scenes and the ones that aren't visible in those shots:

Cantina/ Jabba's Palace (definately my best scenes ever)

Mini Fringers (my favorite pieces from the miniature game are definately generic aliens and bounty hunters)

Mini Jedi

Battle of Endor (beardless Saga Reb trooper's in there, can't really see him though)

Carbon Freezing Chamber (another of my better scenes)

I have yet to take shots of my basement again. Got all the TPM and RotS stuff down there as well as the rest of the 12" line and some PotF2 stuff.

Archived