Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

Originally posted by Katarn07

You don't have those! Well, the only good one is Garindan but I think you need him. If you want him that is....

Yes, I consider that crap to see on the shelf now. But isn't it odd WM had 12" at all? Only one I've seen them in.

Also, TRU is clearanceing all their 12" guys! Too bad I don't need any Zams, Dookus, Bounty Hunters, or Imp Officers for only 9.98. Or do I? No, no I do not :p

I didnt really get any of that....gardinan ? u talking 12" i have him.

anywho i got 2 new guys, luke and yoda votc.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got votc leia finally...however the reposrt from wal-mart from my field operative (a.k.a my mom) is she sfound 2 packs of figures....whats this, 2 packs my brain is boggled. ill post again when i see them for myself, in collectors instinct thinks shes mitakes with teh 3-4 packs to be wal-mart exclusives, not only that but they had darth vader carry case...meh..

edit: well...i came to a answer, galactic heros is what the 2 pack was...play school lol.

There will be three packs for the DVDs. The first is a four pack and you get Luke, Obi-Wan, and the droids. The second gives you Han Bespin, Leia Hoth, and Chewie. The third gives you Vader, Palpy (the rare, ugly one from '03), and someone else. Either a Stormie or Fett. Anyhow, they're in the DVD packaging and are Wal-Mart exclusives. I might get them, might not.

I already told you who I all got. OTC Luke Bespin, Luke Dagobah variant, R2 ANH, Bossk, and IG-88.

Originally posted by Katarn07

There will be three packs for the DVDs. The first is a four pack and you get Luke, Obi-Wan, and the droids. The second gives you Han Bespin, Leia Hoth, and Chewie. The third gives you Vader, Palpy (the rare, ugly one from '03), and someone else. Either a Stormie or Fett. Anyhow, they're in the DVD packaging and are Wal-Mart exclusives. I might get them, might not.

I already told you who I all got. OTC Luke Bespin, Luke Dagobah variant, R2 ANH, Bossk, and IG-88.

:\ Damn, they HAVE to make money, don't they? I'm gonna get the dark side theme one I guess since I don't have the Palpy.

• 2 weeks later...

OTC Lobot (good condition this time)

OTC Tusken (awesome repaint!)

OTC Jawas (awesome repaint!)

OTC Chewie

I saw the DVD RotJ 3pack but it was smashed so I left it. I also saw the 3P0 carrying case but I have the old PotF2 one plus who needs another Han Alderaan Flight? :p

Totally off topic (this happens alot in this thread), me and my sister saw Mark frickin Prior right across the street the other day outside of Wrigley. It was fricken awesome. Too bad we weren't on the sidewalk by him, we were in the car turning into a McDonalds when we saw him. Oh well, it was still fricken awesome. I can't believe I saw him outside of a game :D

Nice. I heard rumors he won't be playign for the Cubs next year. Are these most likely false?

Red sox are going to round 2 baby! :D

And Steven Tyler was interviewed during the Sox game. ;)

OT - Yeh, I saw that 3P0 case at Wal Mart. I'll be going to Wal-Mart again this week.

damn sox are down 2 games to the ass#####, i mean yan...

havn't been on in 2 months and then some, let's see got the sith t-shirt and silver sandy.

star destroyer, dagobah, and part of the endor wave. also the bespin wave and several army builder repacks. some ships, seen the tusken and aayla (sp) unleashed. and that's about it. probably be around for a week or so, work and school suck ass. but tomorrow will come out one of the greatest yet corniest movies of all time: team america: world police! heh heh allriiiiight, giggidy giggidy giggidy giggidy. too much late night family guy.

:D

No such thing as too much Family Guy! :D

I got the second scene for the Cantina 3-Pack at K-Mart just now. They had 3 of them, all were somewhat mint. I took the one with the dent in the back because I'm opening it. I'm applying at K-Mart for a job because Hollywood's starting to suck. I dunno though. I'm still looking into it all.

I also got my minis. I only got 8 duplicates out of the 35 (well, excluding the stormies and Rebel troops who I'll keep).

So far, all together, I have the following. The new stuff is bolded, stuff from the starter isn't. I won't bother listing what I duplicated in the starter or the duplicated stormies/ Rebels if they're common.

Very Rare:

Vader, Sith Lord (lightsaber version)

Rebel Commando on Speeder Bike

Rare:

Vader, Dark Jedi (no saber)

Luke, Rebel (ANH)

Bossk

Mara Jade

Han Solo

Uncommon:

Bothan Spy (x2)

Elite Hoth Trooper

Heavy Stormtrooper

Imperial Officer

Scout Trooper

Stormtrooper Officer

Duros Merc

Gamorrean Guard (x2)

Twi'lek Body Guard (got a duplicate)

Common:

Elite Rebel Trooper

Hoth Trooper

Rebel Pilot (x3) (he's my least fav, he's way out of scale, too big)

Rebel Trooper (kneeling)

Wookie Soldier

Snowtrooper

Stormtrooper (shooting)

Stormtrooper (running)

Stormtrooper (standing)

Bespin Guard (x2)

Ewok (x2)

Jawa

Mon Calamari Merc

Tusken Raider (he's kinda big too but not like the Rebel Pilot)

Twi'lek Scoundrel (got a duplicate)

went to K-mart and got the first cantina scene and it does indeed look nice. also my walmart is putting up all these displays for the new vintage figures and the carrying cases. i'll probably end up getting vader. plus they also put up a display of lego although i dont really collect lego anymore it still looks pretty cool.

Archived