Home

The One Year Thread

Rebel Loyaltist

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll never last. Nobody will ever want to post here knowing that if they do they will have fallen into your nefarious trap and be doing your dirty work by keeping the thread alive. Oh damn... I'm already in the trap! Arrrrgh!

Besides, what will we talk about for an entire year that we won't get totally sick of? (Besides the obvious "I can't believe this thread is still alive!" stuff anyways.)

I think we should be striving for a more noble goal, anyhow. For example:

"Longest thread ever (that contains no spam and isn't a goofy forum game.)" is a far worthier target for us at XWA to strive for. Or perhaps:

"Thread that stays on topic for longest amount of posts." A little harder to achieve, perhaps.

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

its a good idea to get the points

Personally, I'm going to give every post he makes in this thread a bad rating, thus causing a point to be subtracted from his total for every post he makes. If everyone joins me, he'd be in the negatives in no time...

Originally posted by Nitro

Personally, I'm going to give every post he makes in this thread a bad rating, thus causing a point to be subtracted from his total for every post he makes. If everyone joins me, he'd be in the negatives in no time...

Dange....thats evil.... i dont know if i could do anything like that....unless if someone made me mad..... well....i have an idea to keep this thread going by K-Jo rounds....things....

^ Oh yes, indeed

< Has a big fat headake:(

V Wants to donate points to me:D

Just a thaught

Archived