Home

Survivor The Amazon Battle of the Sexes

Surfnshannon

NEW YORK (AP) -- The sixth season of "Survivor" will be a battle of the sexes, with a tribe of men competing against a tribe of women for the $1 million top prize.

CBS announced details about "Survivor: The Amazon" during "The Early Show" on Monday. The latest installment of the hit reality series, in which 16 strangers try to outscheme and outlast each other in a remote location, begins airing February 13.

Members of the all-male Tambaqui tribe include a triathlon coach, a tax accountant and a rocket scientist. (Seriously, he really is a rocket scientist.)

The women of the Jabaru tribe include a swimsuit model, a deputy district attorney and a guide for deaf children, who is deaf herself.

Previous "Survivor" editions have taken place in Pulau Tiga in Malaysia, the Australian Outback, Africa, Tahiti's Marquesas islands and Thailand.

Taken from CNN

Is it me or is this one sided...the men have a rocket scientist and the woman have a swim suit model and a deaf girl?? ....obviously we can see who picked these people!!

Originally posted by STTCT

The women of the Jabaru tribe include a swimsuit model, a deputy district attorney and a guide for deaf children, who is deaf herself.

Previous "Survivor" editions have taken place in Pulau Tiga in Malaysia, the Australian Outback, Africa, Tahiti's Marquesas islands and Thailand.

Taken from CNN

Is it me or is this one sided...the men have a rocket scientist and the woman have a swim suit model and a deaf girl?? ....obviously we can see who picked these people!!

A deputy DA?

Question: I'm a big shot attorney(or rocket scientist) why am I going on a reality tv show.

Answer: Because I'm an idiot.

Don't sleep on the deaf.:(

Originally posted by STTCT

It's not a factor really, as this things is all scripted in advance. They're going to look at their audience demographic and decide who wins from that research.

I quit watching reality shows halfway through the first episode of survivor 1....now we have all these clones and spin-offs or "new" ideas like "The Anna Nicole Show" (which is just a variation on the Osbournes, really)...it's all just really boring...each of the contest shows eventually does a segment with bug-eating and someone is voted off...God, I'm sick of it all[/rant]

Archived