Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ackehallgren

only need 162 and ill start donating too

Glad to hear it.

Calm down, donatees! Please. Reborn and I are the only members here right now. We are two different types of donators.

I have fast lists where I give 25 or 50 points out each time. Reborn gives out 50 or 100 each time, meaning I move down my list faster, but the people on it recieve only half or a quarter of what you'd get from Reborn.

Zero, yiu're on my list. Please stop posting here until either Reborn are asking who needs points. We will ignore them unless there are open spots in our lists...

Thankyou.

*** I apologize to NeoDios who has a list and is giving away his credits. I also apologize to the donaters who are saving up for something of their own (Insane, Liell, etc) and those whom I just forgot....

Long time no see, fellow donaters. I see Katarn and Reborn have combined for WHAT!

5500 points!!:eek:

I guess I'll have to get back in the swing of things. I see your getting alot of business. Alright so I'll be giving donations in 25 point donations. Now, if you countlessly ask me to be on the list you will be ignored. Ask once and I will note you.

Thanks

It's good to be back!

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Long time no see, fellow donaters. I see Katarn and Reborn have combined for WHAT!

5500 points!!:eek:

I guess I'll have to get back in the swing of things. I see your getting alot of business. Alright so I'll be giving donations in 25 point donations. Now, if you countlessly ask me to be on the list you will be ignored. Ask once and I will note you.

Thanks

It's good to be back!

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

Darky! Oh, wait, that's Darklighter... Crap, now I can't call him Darky without everyone being confused. Thanks for coming back Dark Warrior!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just kidding! :p

Glad to have you back. You were one of the best donators we have had! Hope you stay with us for a long, prosperous time... By the way, how do you all like my new avatar and sig? Kstar_2 made the pic, I made the sig and av...

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Haha Dark, me and Katarn have donated about 5500 points total. :D

I know! That's Insane! I gotta catch up lol.

Offtopic: Reborn is you pm box full. I was wondering if you could hook me up with some stuff for Diablo 2.

On-Topic: Still 2 spots left open for donating. Let me know who wants it.

Speaking of Insane where is InsaneSith. (Yea I know that was corny)

1. Hèkx Nòxú

2. Bizzaro-Zero

3. Mobius Berreta.

4. Agen_Terminator

5. CanadianSurfer

Hmm, after I give 25 to Ninja, that'd put my total to 2803.

*** Here we go.

Reborn Outcast donates 100.

I will donate 50 from now on.

Darky is getting out 25 to you.

Archived