Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Yo Hob, you're almsot to 900. You sure you don't want to get 50 from me to get an img sig?

wait a second here, who is in charge. You must think i left or something dont worry, i have been checking everything out every day. Thisis still my foundation and everything needs to be made by

PS Im back:)

EDIT: Oops sorry boot that, wrong quote anyway I was replying to your post reborn on page 52. It said ASK KATARN. So I just want to clear things up.

Originally posted by Father Torque

wait a second here, who is in charge. You must think i left or something dont worry, i have been checking everything out every day. Thisis still my foundation and everything needs to be made by

PS Im back:)

EDIT: Oops sorry boot that, wrong quote anyway I was replying to your post reborn on page 52. It said ASK KATARN. So I just want to clear things up.

:eek: I miss you!

*hugs Torque* *sniff sniff* you smell like chicken strips.:D

Thanks for the welcome Hob. I needed that. By the way have you been sticking to your Chicken diet. If so good job, if not i dont care:)

Ummmn ya I have noticed major problems at the swamp not this thread but the overall swamp Im mean It sucks now. It was perty bad in December but know its crap. So ya its crap:)

Well, I can see why Reborn wrote that...

We are the only two councli members doing anything here, and I've been lagging behind and poor Reborn with the genorous help from NeoDios and Jedi Apprentice have been keeping this thread alive...

Oh, welcome back, Mr. President. :cool:

Archived