Home

The Spoon Helper foundation!

Agen

Hello swampies the SPOON is putting together a little foundation called the Spoon helper Foundation. Lateley we have recieved a new point system here at lucasforums and i want to help keep this point system running because it encourages people to post and make threads. Spoon helper Foundation is a foundation that has users like yourselves donate some points to less fortunate users. Also to donate to that swampie or any other member that really need points to get that special thing from the LF general store.

So if you like this new foundation please be apart and help out and tell the SPOON that you would like to be be apart of this new organization.

Remember you could help a fellow swampie and forumer (or spoonafanic ;))

M$ style baby yeh Torque.

you jerk agen this was my idea and know your attracting all the people j/k it will be good to have 2 foundations the more the better for lesser fortunate people Good luck. Hey maybe this is payback for the pic of the spoon thread when i copied you. Once again good luck and everyone else please help out with my foundation too remember i made mine first;)

EDIT: Hey you copied my thread made a new one and replaced Father Torque Foundation with the spoon helper :mad:

Archived