Home

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Lunatic Jedi

A strange power suddenly drains InsaneSith's golden spoon saber hilt of it's energies. Topshot takes notice of this, and looks inside the strange door while Jokemaster keeps firing and finds a Golden Banana-shaped lightsaber hilt.

"Oh man, no. This is not good. The Golden Banana Hilt drains everything just as the spoon empowers anything. It can even drain the golden spoon of its healing capabilities, re-opening our battle scars. I hope every one came prepared with bacta tanks......"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just after topshot says that insanesith pulls out a little keychain with little remote.he pushes the button and a *click click* suddenly his ship flies and and dumps out bacta tanks.

"is this ok?" asks insanesith

then he pulls out the giant peanut and wishes for the spoons power to not be affected by the banana.

Now fearing the power of the Banana Academy, Lunatic decides that there is only one way to secure its neutrality is to... well, neutralize it.

He opens a comm channel to the surface.

"Jokemaster, can you give me coordinates for the Banana Academy?"

Jokemaster crackles over the comm channel in reply.

"Sure. Its beta 6, gamma 9."

Lunatic opens a comm channel to the fleet.

"Alright, I want you to target beta 6, gamma 9 and begin a full barrage 40 seconds after my signal. Ready? Begin countdown from 40... now!"

Lunatic opens a channel to Jokemaster again.

"Jokemaster, you have about 40 seconds to get out of there before the whole place goes up in flames. Just thought you should know."

Lunatic grows tired of watching from orbit and decides to continue his fight on the ground. He takes an orbital drop pod that blazes through the sky, tearing a hole in the ground. As Lunatic climbs slowly from the crater, he looks pissed. EVER SO PISSED.

He unsheathes his sword and begins the most vicious fight he has ever fought. Hacking, slashing, shooting and shrieking all manner of horrible battlecries. His fury drives him until all around him is destruction and death. He is all that is left. He continues on to find Topshot and InsaneSith wreaking havoc in a hijacked tank. Glancing toward the horizon, he notices an aircraft approaching their position.

"Heads up!" he yells to Topshot and InsaneSith, firing two shots into the aircrafts hull. He strikes the fuel tank squarely, turning the fighter into a spiraling ball of flame that plows through the ground, stopping a few feet from Lunatic in a burning mess. The alien pilot scrambles from the wreckage, reaching desperately for his holstered energy weapon. Before he can even get close to it, he is tossed on his back by a vicious kick from Lunatic.

Lunatic hovers over him, sneering.

"Go ahead, give me one good reason not to blow your brainmeat all over the ground."

The alien remains silent, quivering.

"TOO LATE!" Lunatic fires a pair of rifle rounds into the alien's head, spilling bits of its skull and brain about the immediate vicinity.

Lunatic turns again, seeing another aircraft. Before he can aim and destroy it, it fires a missle straight for the tank housing Topshot and InsaneSith. The tank obviously doesn't have any anti-missle system. Lunatic leaps into the air, drawing his sword, and shears the missles cleanly into two halves. The halves whirl blindly through the sky. One strikes the enemy fighter, blowing it to pieces. The other whirls into a small regiment of aliens, tossing them all into oblivion.

Lunatic hops onto the front of the tank, squatting, rifle at the ready.

"Let's go!" he says to Topshot, driving the tank. "I'll provide covering fire!"

The tank rolls on, tearing everything to bits wherever it goes, with Lunatic sniping aliens that try to attack its vulnerable flanks...

'What the...'

No time to finish that expletive... An explosive banana hits my main foil, not so much breaking it off as vaporising it where it stood!

'Nova Lead - do you require assitance,' inquired the Manta Ray pilot.

'What you think!' Dumb question! 'I'm gonna have to ditch, but the Witch is gonna go in style!'

I spring the canopy in readyness. Opening the tool bay doors drops a rather surprised Flash. I soon follow after him, saber and blaster the only things I can grab.

Salem takes over, and the unwieldy dead weight that was the finest B-Wing in the galaxy crashes into a nearby alien repair yard!

'Beautiful! I scream, ammo and fuel mixing with the Witch's power core to form the mother of all Molotov Cocktails!

'Serves the bastards right.. heh Flash!'

My faithful droid dog loks up at me with a stare tahts vacant even by droid standards.

DAMN IT!

First the White Witch, and now Flash - ahhh... some one's gonna die!

The ground war raging, the swampies fight on.

A small speck at first grows larger and larger. A flaming fireball rushes towards the battlefield, wind screaming by it, as it breaks thru orbit.

As it falls closer, an Alien grunt looks up and notices it, as it falls faster and faster towards the ground. He recognizes it as one of the primitive swampies space ships. He laughs, as he realizies that the ship is as good as gone, but little does he realize its headed straight for him.

Just as the headhunter smashes into the ground, the cockpit blows open, ejecting the passenger away, as the headhunter explodes, engulfing the alien.

A figure garbed in a green coat lies on the ground. He wearily picks up his hat and uses his spear to lever himself off the ground.

"Anybody miss me?"

Lunatic receives a message over the comm channel from a captain aboard the flagship of the fleet, the Spizzwizzle.

"Sir, we've got the entire northwestern continent secured. Our ground forces are just mopping up the rest of the alien defenders. We can now commandeer the production facilities to keep ourselves moving all the way to their capital city!"

"Excellent. Do we have sufficient forces to challenge the capital?"

The captain replies, his voice wavering.

"Are you joking? We'd get slaughtered! We're going to need about three weeks to build up the sufficient forces with the facilities we have now. Of course, that could be sped up if we launched an offensive on the southwestern continent. That's their weakest point. We should be able to take them over without much difficulty."

"Alright. Let's see what we can do..."

Lunatic opens up a general comm channel to all the available soldiers.

"I want everybody who's ready to fight to get in the dropships and head for the southwestern continent. I'll contact you when you arrive."

He turns to Topshot and InsaneSith.

"Come on. We'll take the shuttle. We'll be able to sneak in while they're distracted."

"I accept your orders, Lunatic Jedi. I am ready to what you wish!"

*Hops in the shuttle with Lunatic Jedi and InsaneSith.*

"Power suit, stealth mode."

*becomes transparent and saddles up on a nearby speeder.*

"This should help distract any unwary guards from getting in our way. It'll be as if they think that ghosts have haunted their bikes!"

Lunatic quickly hops on a speeder and drives it into the closing shuttle cargo door. He hops off, moves to the cockpit, punches in the the coordinates and hits the autopilot. He then hurries back to the cargo bay and mounts the speeder again.

Their stomachs lurch as the ship lifts off and beelines toward the southwestern continent...

*through comlink*

"I need to do one more thing, I'm detecting an alien launch pad near here, They're about to launch something into space. I'm gonna switch whatever they have in there with one of my recon satelites, it'll give us a holo-map of the city for planning, besides, whatever they're launching can't be good for us and we can take it out of commision."

*heads with tank into launch pad undetected. Disguises himself as a engineer making final checks, replaces Ion Power Satelite with Recon Satelite. Right after launch i plant some bombs on launch pad and fuel reserves. Once he escapes he detonates the bombs, causing a huge explosion that destroys the launch center entirely*

"Mission accomplished, you should be getting city maps and data about now"

Waa - whats beeps!

Past experience leads me to assume bomb... Well - we are at war.

Thankfully it its only my compad.

I dispatch a few more of the swines that shot me down! There can't be another AA gunner around here for miles! hehehe!

Ummm... Industrial sector - perhaps I can fix poor old Flash...

The rope to Flash's less than majestic sled, mad almost entirely of B-Wing wreckage (keepin it in the family!) is in hand as I drudge my way southwards, and hopefully to full strength.

If these alien bastards thought I was ticked, Flash is REALLY gonna cause some looks! :D

"I've detected two weaknesses for the wall, one is the power generator for the whole city, the other is an armory, if we blow one up there's gonna be some fireworks on the wall, we can sneak into the city in the tank, but i need someone to come with me. I'm gonna make some space for the hardware by taking out some of the less needed things in the tank. I need two more people to come with me. Meet me at this coordinates"

*sends everyone his coordinates*

*Receives Joke's coords*

Topshot:"Hmm, the industrial capital, huh? I could probably manufacture some weapons for us from there! Hang on, Joke, I'm coming!"

*prepares plans for the modified golden gun, the devastation chain, and his super-charged Blastek Pistol, and runs off to Joke's location.*

Archived