Home

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*While sneaking into the abandoned industrial building, Topshot radios Joke and the others.*

"All clear. The aliens must have used this abandoned research facility to create mutant hybrids. I've found some equipment we could use. A DNA replicator, an enhanced fusion cutter, and some machine I can't describe, but it looks like it was used to create other weapons just by feeding it a sheet of a person's battle statistics. In other words, they could create weapons even more powerful than all of us combined! Luckily, I brought plans for the extension to the golden spoon saber. It's called the golden gun hilt. It's supposed to magnify the power of the golden spoon 10 times. It connects to the butt of the spoon saber's hilt."

*stashes plans in the hidden side panel of his power suit.*

"Anything up with you guys?"

*looking through sniping rifle*

"Gaurds still there, but not for long"

*a silenced shot is heard, then gaurd grabs chest and falls over the rail, and lands on top of another gaurd killing them both *

"ouch, thats gotta hurt"

(OOS: this happened to me in Metal Gear Solid 2, tanker chapter i was :confused: )

*switches cloaking device on.*

"Great. The alarm went off!"

*Quickly builds weapons, plants the bomb in the reactor control room of the base. Sets the bomb's timer*

"1 hour, and this baby's smoking! It's just enough time for us to escape unharmed!"

*Starts running like hell.*

Its nearing dark when I finally reach the factory.

My spooner sense is tingaling...

I leave my sled and droid pooch to investigate furthar...

Saber in one hand, blaster the other, I summon my final leg strength to kick open the door and dive roll through.

I come up on one knee, and what do I see before me?

A bloody Swampies Anonymous meeting!

'Looks like I was the last t get an invite then!'

topshot, jokemaster - even InsaneSith. Unfortunatley, their running the opposite direction...

'A slight change of plan,' calls topshot. 'We're staying else were. LEG IT!'

Strap in hand once more, I pull with all my might , suddenly aware of less than chirpy alien sentries behind us.

'Sod this!'

I stand my groud, calling back to my comrades, 'Its only twenty of them :D ...'

They keep running...

'...and they said the Swamp looks like just another Gungan city!'

Oooh :eek: - that got their attention!

*Overhears InsaneSith's radio transmission.*

"You really think you can take on a line of guards by yourself?"

Insane replied,"I'm very sure I can!"

"Remember the golden spoon I gave yah?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Take this with you!" *throws modified golden gun to Insane.*

"It's a power link option to the saber. You can use lightsaber blade as an energy shot! In other words, I made the gun to attachable to your golden spoon. Becareful though, it relies solidly on the healing power of the golden spoon's hilt in order for the saber blaster to work."

As the alarm goes off, Lunatic whips out his rifle, ready for a forceful exfiltration, until he glances at the power generator, and the bombs on it. Suddenly something dawns on him.

"Oh crap! Topshot, we need the auxiliary generator intact so we can start the production as soon as we take over the continent. Without that power generator, this whole continent is useless. Can you move that bomb onto the other end of the generator? Sith and I will cover you."

Lunatic opens a comm link to InsaneSith.

"You ready up there? Topshot needs to reposition one of the bombs. I'm going to cover him from in here. There are probably several aliens about to storm the building. Pick off as many as you can and I'll take care of the rest."

InsaneSith replies "Roger that."

Suddenly, the door is kicked down and the energy bolts and bullets start flying. Lunatic cuts down two, and three are picked off by a single bullet from InsaneSith.

"Nice shot," says Lunatic over the comm channel.

Another wave of aliens files through the door. There are about 25, and these ones have grenades.

"Get down!" Lunatic barks to topshot as he dives behind some crates.

*Receives Lunatic's message. Quickly turns off bomb and ducks off to the side of some cargo. The alarm stops sounding off.*

Topshot:"Yeah, I can move it to the other side."

*Moves the bomb, stealthily, over to the other side of the auxiliary generator.*

"These guys are getting on my ****** nerves!"

*Takes out a modified version of Han Solo's blaster and blasts three holes into 5 alien guards.*

{suddenly a alien tanker makes it way toward topshot}

*adjusts scope and aim for alien drivers head.*

*takes a shot killing the driver*

*reloads gun and aims for the steering column and shoots*

{the alien tanker makes a sharp turn into the alien base wall making a huge breach in the wall.*

" alright dropships bring the troops in at the breach" commands insane over the radio.

After the aliens have been disposed of, Topshot suddenly whips by, screaming "RUN! RUN!"

Puzzled, Lunatic whirls around, and just manages to spot a freshly reset timer reading 00:30, and ticking rather quickly. Lunatic yelps and immediately begins sprinting for the door.

Lunatic yells to Topshot, running alongside him, "Why did you set it for only 30 seconds?

Topshot replies, "So that we'll take out as many as we can when the thing blows. They'll all be following us.

"Hmmm, makes sense." muses Lunatic.

An alien appears on a balcony above them and starts shooting.

Lunatic whips out his rifle and shoots the alien. They keep running uninterupted for a bit.

Three more aliens appear behind an aircraft.

Topshot draws his blaster and blows their heads off.

About ten aliens appear near the door. Topshot and Lunatic see that they must fight their way out.

Lunatic eliminates one, and Topshot hits one in the leg, crippling it.

The stumbling alien fires a shot to and takes a chunk out of the crates that they are hiding behind.

Lunatic fires a single rifle shot that pierces the alien through the chest, killing it.

Lunatic eliminates them all with a grenade, and they keep running.

Topshot and Lunatic get out of the building, but are not out of the blast radius yet. They are faced with a hail of energy bolts. Still, they have only 7 seconds left and decide to run for it.

Lunatic and Topshot leap into the air.

BOOM

Lunatic and Topshot are hurled through the air by the blast, and Lunatic lands face down in the mud.

A few familiar voices chirp over the comm.

"You okay Lunatic?"

The only response is a muffled "Yes" followed by an equally muffled "Ow."

A dusty wind slowly breezes over the bloodied ground. ckcsaber steps out from the shroud and dusts off his jacket.

As he takes a look at his surroundings, while clutching his spear, he sees a tank a little in the distance.

Eager to join his fellow Sampies he runs to the tank and is greeted by Jokemaster, topshot, and Lunatic Jedi....

*takes out heat signature, and pictures taken by satelite*

"OK, the plan is this, this is their armory, most of their backup weapons and tanks are located here, there are 5 major sections to be bombed. There's the Motor section, that houses all their veichles, incuding aircraft. There's Explosives, includes Detonators, Dynamite and other stuff. Then there's Explosive weaponry, which houses their Rocket Launchers and bazookas. Main Weapons, which includes blasters and the like. Finally there's the barracks, on which bombs have to be planted on the outside and exits blocked to kill as many aliens as we can at a time. Take your pick: I chose Motor section"

Archived