Home

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 Napalm Grenades sail overhead ckcsaber and the unconscious body of Lunatic Jedi. A near silent "oh crap" is all ckcsaber can do before quickly grabbing Lunatic's body and hoisting him over his sholder. "Sorry buddy, but this may hurt" ckcsaber says before hurling Lunatic over the tank, safe on the other side. With Lunatic in the clear ckcsaber grabs his spear and hoists himself onto the tank. As ckcsaber stands up the napalm grenades explode, throwing ckcsaber in the air, and with a hard landing on the other side of the tank. He wearily gets up and mutters "it never ends".....

Lunatic suddenly awakes, feeling a big impact as if he has just fallen. He finds himself lying face down in the dirt... or at least what appears to be dirt. His head still sears with pain and everthing is blurry and foggy. A figure sails overhead and lands a few feet next to him. Lunatic, not having any kind of conscious inhibition, smiles and asks the person, "Oh... that's a nice spear... its all shiny... are you the pizza man?"

He then promptly loses consciousness once again, to the disdain of ckcsaber.

*serves as a distraction so the injured can be carried out*

"I'll cover ya'll! Get those guys outta here!"

*uses sabers to deflect blaster fire*

"MOVE OUT NOW SOLDIER!"

*is shot in right shoulder *

"AHH!!!"

*charges into the alien army swinging saber and yelling out a warriors cry*

"LONG LIVE THE SWAMPIES!!!!!! LONG LIVE......."

{a silence is heard as the last of the injured are taken back}

*lies on ground dying*

"Never let your spirit die!"

*lets the force take him* :gben:

(ckcsaber) "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"GO! NOW!!! Don't let my sacrifice be in vain" say insanesith

:gben:

Lunatic is quickly awoken by the butt of ckcsaber's spear.

"Muh... wuh?"

Lunatic's vision finally begins to clear and he struggles to his feet. He can now fully see the chaos as demons and aliens burn the tents, the wounded are led off, and those still able to fight struggle to fight off the alien advance. Lunatic shakes his head a bit to clear his vision further, and to his right recognizes InsaneSith's body keeled over in a pool of blood, and an alien captain dancing in the red river of his death. Lunatic let's out a cry that releases an explosion of grief and hatred that resonates from the farthest mountain, and charges at the captain, katanas held at the ready.

The alien captain unsheathes his blade as well, and beckons Lunatic mockingly. Lunatic first strikes a high blow to the left that is parried with some difficulty, taking a small chunk out of the captain's sword. They charge each other again and lock blades. Lunatic feels nothing. He is fueled only by his desire for revenge, and is without emotion. He fights in silence, and comes face to face with the alien captain. The captain snarls and attempts to stare him down, but Lunatic's face is without emotion, without sorrow, without fear. While the captain is taken aback by Lunatic's cold efficiency, he doesn't notice as Lunatic's steel-toed boot mashes his kneecap, breaking the lock and forcing him to hop back. The captain strikes a low blow to the right, which Lunatic lashes aside with one blade, and uses the other to pierce the captain's left shoulder. It shakes off the wound and stabs at Lunatic's midsection, but his blow is again parried, this time with enough force to throw the sword from the captain's hand. As it turns to retrieve its sword, Lunatic charges with no mercy and with unrivaled brutality, removes its head and sends it rolling a good thirty or so feet.

Lunatic kneels by the body of InsaneSith, checking for a pulse and a heartbeat, but hears nothing, only the cold silence of death.

"No... no... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Lunatic springs to his feet, unsheathing his broadsword and charges the alien and demon ranks, roaring his furious cries of grief and hatred...

ckcsaber deftly knocks away the slashes attacking him from 2 alien grunts. He quickly leaps back, spear flashing, to stab one alien in the chest and with the blunt end knock the other at the temple. ckcsaber hears Lunatic's battle cry as Lunatic charges into a swarm of aliens. ckcsaber stands motionless as he sees blood fly around Lunatic, and hears the shrieks from the aliens. "Lunatics fury can only keep him alive for so long" ckcsaber thinks.

Pulling the brim of his hat lower he rushes towards Lunatic....

*jokemaster fights furiously with his two blasters until an alien stabs him in the back with his spear, poisoning him*

Jokemaster: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*falls to the ground and quickly pulls out the only antidote to the poison he currently has, but it only works if administered a minute after poison enters the bloodstream which gives him about 3 minutes.*

Jokemaster: where is that damn thing

*finally finds the antidote in a hypordermic (sp?) needle, stabs himself in the heart with it a'la "The Rock" and promptly passes out while some aliens take him prisoner, carrying him out of the battle into their main base*

((mesa thinks this is gonna be a huge casualties battle :eek: ))

(( EDIT BTW: the antidote is what made me pass out, not an alien))

Seeing his allies falling to the ground like crushed bugs put a load of anger and grief into Topshot's soul. Like a crazed psychopath, he lets out a war cry like no other, forcing a feint red aura to suddenly surround his body.

"YOU *********!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED INSANESITH AND HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THAT..........YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!"

Enraged, Topshot powered up a bigger-than-normal Metroid Beam, then lets go of the trigger, forcing out a huge, destructive Metroid Blast enhanced by the power of the Dark Side.

To some extent, his body began to feel weary, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to utterly devastate the alien/demon threat.

Then he bellowed out:

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Still forcing all of his power, his rage, and sorrow onto one point, Topshot kept in the firing position, pushing the massive energy beam into the thick hordes of hostile aliens and demons. After a couple hours, the alien race known only as the Demonoids, had partially disappeared from their home world.

Topshot had then said,"I did it. I finally fulfilled my destiny.........."

After quietly quoting himself, he had fainted into a peaceful sleep.

Elsewhere, at Bespin's Bond & Havoc Academy for Snipers, a man sits at his desk in his office, suddenly receiving a vision of Topshot fainting. Quickly, he gets up from his seat.........

"Don't worry, little brother, your big brother Obi Bond is comin'! Havoc, ready the mobile suits! We're heading out!"

The battle stops with the sound of one last Demonoid falling to the ground. The planet is silent. All that remains is Lunatic. He glances about. The tent encampment has been decimated. The Swampy soldiers are all dead. InsaneSith still lies in a red pool. Jokemaster has been taken prisoner, ckcsaber is nowhere to be found, and topshot has fallen into a deep sleep. Lunatic stands in the field of death and annihilation, panting, and casually wipes some sweat from his brow.

He turns around, looking at the bloodied ground, while simoultaneously speaking into the comm.

"Attention: All available soldiers, leave your current continent and come to the northwestern continent. Jokemaster has been captured, and we need to get him out before we can even think about making the last assault on their capital."

Lunatic lets out a heavy sigh and walks over to Topshot, hoists him over his shoulder. He trudges over to his shuttle, his shoulders slumped over both his physical and psychological burden. He props Topshot up against the copilot's seat, and lifts off, making a beeline for the main base on the northwestern continent...

Slowly drifting in and out of confusive sleep, Topshot looks at the controls of Lunatic's ship, then to Lunatic.

"Cool ship thingy.......ugggh.....are you Samus?"

He then passes out again.

Meanwhile, Obi Bond prepares to take off in his ship, The Tension Dragon. Mobile Suit stored in the cargo bay, he questions his motives.

"Now, if I were my little brother, where would I be? Sigh, never mind. I'll try radioing one of the nearby ships on my way out......."

Lunatic raises an eyebrow to Topshot's bizarre question.

"No, I'm just Lunatic. Sleep now. You're going to need all the rest you can get..."

Suddenly Lunatic receives a transmission from a location that he can't even find on the star charts.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, this is Obi Bond."

"Erm... who?"

"Never mind that. Where's Topshot?"

"He's right here. He's kind of zonked out. He flew into this insane rage and I guess it took a lot out of him."

"I see. Well in that case, we're on our way over to assist the invasion effort."

"Good. Land at these coordinates on the Northwestern continent..."

Lunatic inputs the location of the main base on the northwestern continent.

"Very good. We'll be there in about 14 hours. Over and out."

The screen blackens. Lunatic nods his head a bit and smiles. Looks like their luck is turning around...

Obi's Interogation Droids scan the baren wasteland for any signs of remaining life. The droids start beeping and sending red signals back to the ship.

Obi:"Looks like there's a little life left down on that planet. From the scanners it looks like a survivor from the battle! D12, prepare the ship's infirmary bay! We're going to bring in some survivors!"

A tall, silver protocol droid responds,"As you wish, Master Bond...." and walks off to the back of the ship.

After landing the ship on the Demonoids' homeworld, Obi sees a hand coming out of the ground. Running over to help, Obi digs ckcsaber out of the huge pile of ash and mud......

ckcsaber is pulled out of the debris by Bond. With a moan, he comes to. A scar runs down his left cheek, done by the work of an alien blade. He wearily stands with the help of his spear, used as a walking staff, and topshot.

With his hat drooped crazily to the side of his head, ckcsaber and topshot make way to the ship.

((Out of Character: I'm using 2 characters in this RPG now, ckcsaber. Just thought I'd let you know. Obi Bond is my second character. He helped you. Topshot is knocked out and travelling in Lunatic's ship. ))

Bond:"You okay, friend?"

ckcsaber:"I think so. I'm pretty damaged, but I can still make it to

your ship."

As Lunatic lands on the base, he is mobbed by chattering logistics officers. With one aggressive sweep of his arm they promptly stop and sheepishly leave.

Immediately he receives a transmission from somewhere above the eastern ocean.

"This is Obi Bond. I've found ckcsaber and we're on our way."

"Ah. Good. Now we can start planning our assault to rescure jokemaster. ETA?"

"Just a few hours."

"Alright. See you then."

To pass the time, Lunatic takes on last look at the schematics of the prison facility where Jokemaster is being kept.

Lunatic turns to view Topshot.

"I took you here. You went into some kind of crazy rage and killed all those aliens, then passed out. Oh, by the way... your brother, Obi Bond is on his way, and he's bringing plenty of reinforcements. First thing's first though. We need to rescue Jokemaster. These are the schematics of the prison facility. Look here."

Lunatic points to a small shaft on the hologram.

"If you and I and Flanders and ckcsaber head in through that ventilation shaft, we can disable the electrical systems. That way they'll be taken by suprise, and our troops can move in. We'll need about 300 men for this operation. 20 snipers, 50 heavy weapons guys, and 230 standard ground-pounding infantry. Could you go out and get those guys together? Tell them to meet in the mess hall."

Archived