Home

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Lunatic Jedi

"I'll take the Explosives section by storm! Nothing cooks aliens without a little fire and brimstone now, does it?"

*Takes out a pack of matches.*

"I'm healed enough to run. The bone healed like glue fixing wood. I should be able to make it out of there in.....oh, I don't know 5 or 10 minutes give or take."

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clutching his spear to his chest, and his hat to his head, ckcsaber moves stealthily along, running thru the shadows. Not far behind is InsaneSith, gripping the explosives.

"The barracks are just ahead. We can plant the bobs all over the place so we can really blow these b@stards up. Lets go" states ckcsaber.

InsaneSith gives a stern nod of his head, as the two move forward.....

Topshot radios JokeMaster and informs him that he's just found the Explosives factory and located the blueprints for a combined neutron-particle chaser missile and a heavy duty modified Imperial Assault Cannon.

"I'm taking these blueprints. They may be good for something...."

*Plants bombs inside the factory. Sets their timers for 8 minutes.*

"The bombs are planted here! I'm dashing outta here!"

*heads to Motor section*

"It must be that building over there"

*snipes the few aliens there and runs toward it.*

"I found it."

*pours gasoline all over the place, grabs blueprints for some tanks and a super-fast all-terrain veichle.*

"got some plans, planting bombs and heading back"

*plants bombs on each of the veichles. and heads back to tank.*

As ckcsaber and InsaneSith come upon the barracks, something moves in the shadows.

An alien grunt leaps out and stares at the 2 swampies.

InsaneSith grabs his blaster just as the alien runs away.

"Blast him, Insane! Don't let him alert the others!" yells ckcsaber.

A myriad of bolts fly out of InsaneSith's blaster, but to no avail, as the alien reaches the doors of the barracks, screaming an alert to all the others.

"Lets get these bombs planted, and get our arses out of here!" yells InsaneSith as he runs towards the barracks.

As the 2 begin planting the explosives, a group of aliens emerges from the barracks. "Keep on planting the bombs, I'll try and buy us some time!" shouts ckcsaber.

As he flourishes his spear the aliens move forward pulling out their crude swords. ckcsaber dashes forward spear cutting and stabbing thru the aliens.

Desperatly InsaneSith plants one of the bombs, and looks up to see ckcsaber becoing overwhelmed, no longer on the offensive, but knocking away swings for his dear life!......

*through comlink*

"ckcsaber, InsaneSith, where are you?"

*no response, then some fighting noises*

"The hell, I knew we shouldn't have sent them so close to the enemy"

*calls topshot on the comlink*

""topshot, it seems ckcsaber and Insane are in some trouble, I'm gonna see what it is. I'll get back to you."

*heads to barracks and looks through a sniper rifle, finding ckcsaber surrounded.*

"Topshot, Lunatic, we need backup at barracks"

*snipes some of the aliens, distracting/confusing them, giving ckcsaber a chance to kill a few more*

All of a sudden, 5 of the heads of the alien soldiers facing ckcsaber mysteriously disappear from their shoulders.

Thinking this was the work of Craig, Jokemaster wonders if he came to help, but all worries vanished when Topshot walked out of the darkness of a shady area.

Topshot:"How do you all like my new trick? Quick strike. You gotta

love it!!!"

*Pulls out his trusty Wind Blade from out of thin air.*

Lunatic, now disguised and deftly smuggling weapons out of the weapons depot, receives a distress call from the barracks.

He takes a last load of weaponry back to his shuttle, now loaded with armaments, and hops in. As he guns the engines, he produces a remot from his pocket and with a sly little smirk, presses the button, then laughs at the fireworks as the depot goes up in flames.

Glancing over the horizon, he sees several other distant explosions. He grins.

"Perfect," he mutters.

As an alien blade flies towards ckcsaber, he shrinks back waiting for the death blow. Suddenly a small popping sound, followed by a splat opens ckcsaber's eyes. The aliens head was now only a pile of green craps thanks to some serious sniping on Jokemasters part.

Hastily ckcsaber tips his hat in the direction of the sniping, a small thanks for his life. He whips his spear up and spins in towards the remaining 5 aliens left.

His spear quickly slids in and out of the chest of one alien, and he parries away the strike of another. Jumping back he yells

"Insane, hurry up, because even if I manage to get rid of these bastards, more will come!"

With a sigh, he brings his spear back up, and leaps forward, spear twirling aboves his head.

He sourly mutters "it never ends....

Twin blades twirling in his hands, Topshot never ceases to amuse himself. Head after alien head, he thrashes them all, putting up a little defense for the others while they attack on offense.

He's just begun using all of his kung-fu moves to send most of the aliens to the scrap heap. He begins to think if these aliens will ever give up and die.

Just as soon as Jokemaster prepares another sniper shot, Topshot had spotted three more aliens making their move at a rapid speed, blades aimed for Jokemaster, ckcsaber, and InsaneSith. As fast as the three aliens were going, Topshot no longer hesitated to warn the others.

"EVERYONE DUCK!!!!!!"

As fast as the blades flew, Topshot had come out dicing and slicing the evil demons into halves and fourths.

"Just how many of these guys are there????" he ponders to himself, whilst quickly evading three blows to the chest, kneck, and head.

Just as quickly as he was attacked, he just as quickly defended.

Pulling his spear out of the shoulder of an alien, ckcsaber quickly turns around and flicks the spear into the face of a rushing grunt. He sees Topshot out of the corner of his eye, twisting in mid-air, slashing the aliens around him. The continous sounds of bullets fill the air, as Jokemaster meticulously picks off the aliens one by one.

Behind all the chaos, Insanesith plants his third bomb, and gets up to plant the final 2 bombs on the other side of the building. He hears a distant shout from Jokemaster to hurry just as an explosion rips thru the air.

The former weapons depot was ablaze. The aliens, horror stricken, quickly qipe off the astonishment from their faces as they continue their attack.

Lunatic Jedi's voice crackles in over ckcsaber's comm. "The weapons depot is finished. Get your jobs done, and we will regroup. Lunatic, out."

With a grim sigh, all ckcsaber can mutter is "hurry, Insane, hurry"....

As Lunatic gazes west, crouching atop a ridge near the destroyed weapons depot, he notices that the base should have been bombed by now. Something must be wrong. He gets in the shuttle and hurries to the last surviving base.

Upon arrival, he sees that InsaneSith is weaving his way through the barrage of gunfire to reach the bomb locations, Topshot is now a glittering blur surrounded by some assorted flying alien limbs, ckcsaber is impaling enemies left and right, and Jokemaster is sniping frantically to keep the aliens away from Insane.

Lunatic parks the shuttle just east of the base and crouches in the shadows just beneath the guard tower from which Jokemaster is sniping. He produces his F2000 rifle and cocks his head to look through the scope. He alters the firing mode to single shot, and begins sniping aliens.

Alarmed, Jokemaster looks down at Lunatic, who waves, grinning jocularly...

Topshot keeps twirling in mid air in a blaze of crimson, slashing and bashing alien heads.

Looking to the horizon, he sees someone running into battle the aliens, but he can't quite tell who it is. He quietly waits and watches from the cliff of the base, waiting for the call for help again.

ckcsaber, his spear a blur, as he defends the blows coming towards him from all angles. He sees, from the corner of his eye, InsaneSith plant the last bomb. ckcsaber hastily jumps back, ready to escape, but as InsaneSith gets up and readies himself to leave, an alien grunt leaps at Insane from the shadows, impaling his leg, before InsaneSith finally delivers a killing blow to the Alien’s neck.

Quickly, ckcsaber yanks out his comm unit, while avoiding attacks from everywhere. “The bombs have been planted, Topshot fall back! Lunatic and Jokemaster, I need cover fire to go get InsaneSith, who has been wounded. We’ve got 2 minutes before this place blows up! ckcsaber out!”

Pulling his hat to his head, and patting his lucky dice in his pocket, he runs across the field of alien grunts, towards InsaneSith…..

Seeing his comrade InsaneSith in severe pain, Topshot quickly jumps down from the cliff where he watches for enemies and allies, bringing along a med-kit and some bacta. He and ckcsaber meet at the same point where they were planning to help InsaneSith heal.

Topshot:"How bad is the wound, InsaneSith? How much pain do

you feel?!"

InsaneSith, clutches the place where he was hit, and replies,"The pain is excruciating! I feel like I'm dying!"

Topshot:"Try to hang a while longer! Ckcsaber, did you carry along the hilt that I gave to InsaneSith while we were fighting the aliens at the temple of the spoons?"

InsaneSith:"I can't hold on any longer!!!!"

Topshot tries to prolong the damage by soothing the wounded body parts with his medical combat training while at the Rebel Training Academy on Bespin. He quickly takes out the salves, healing herbs, and the emergency bacta unit out from his medkit.

Using his expertise, Topshot quickly carries InsaneSith to the forests of the planet. After finding a well hidden spot, Topshot quickly sets up an emergency camp and lays InsaneSith on a cot. He then steps outside for a moment and waits for ckcsaber to get the golden spoon saber hilt.

ckcsaber runs towards the fallen InsaneSith, thru the mob of Aliens. The grunts fall down one by one as they are picked off by Lunatic Jedi and Jokemaster. As he comes upon the fallen body a shadow creeps up on ckcsaber, who continues forwards unknowing.

The grunt silently unseathes his sword, while his feet quietly pad their way behind ckcsaber. The grunt, sword upraised, brings down the sword....only to find himself bleeding.

The grunt stares dully at his stomach, feeling the windblade which had impaled him. With a thud he falls to the dusty ground.

Hearing the grunt fall, ckcsaber whips around, spear ready, to find the corpse, and a smug Topshot who cooly pulls his blade out of the aliens chest.

"I knew you'd need help ckc, so don't try and get me to fall back again." says Topshot.

All ckcsaber can do is give Topshot a firm nod, a thanks, and mutter "blasted luck" under his breath.

As the 2 come upon InsaneSith, Topshot quickly falls upon his knees and does his best to soothe InsaneSith. Meanwhile, ckcsaber watches their backs, eyes open for other sneaking aliens.

"Do you still have the spoon hilt from the Swamp ckcsaber?" asks Topshot. "I will need it to fully heal InsaneSith. He was hit with with a toxin I have never seen before, and only the power of the spoon can heal him."

ckcsaber brightly replys" Yes! I've still got it. It is just in my...my...headhunter...which crash landed on this godforsaken planet." he finishes sadly.

"The spoon hilt is near indestructable ckcsaber." replys Topshot.

"Right, I'll go search the wreckage for the hilt. Meanwhile, you take InsaneSith up to those forests up there. i will tell the others to try and rendevous with you." ckcsaber says while walking away.

"Lunatic, jokemaster, can you hear me? This is ckcsaber and Topshot has InsaneSith. I need to go find the spoon hilt in order to heal Insane. Try and meet up at that forest bordering the barracks compound. I will go as quickly as I can. ckcsaber out."

Topshot reassures Insane that he'll survive once he's re-energized by the saber's glowing handle.

"This is not your time to die, Insane. Heaven has reserved your time die on another day. One thing I forgot to mention, the saber hilt cannot work without it's destined user. That user is you......."

With InsaneSith safely evacuated to a forest on the outskirts of the area, Lunatic takes a few more potshots and runs for his shuttle. The bomb is only a few seconds away from going off.

As his shuttle lifts off, the first charge detonates, setting off reactions in the nearby storage tanks filled with flammable chemicals. The subsequent explosions annihilate the depot in the most massive blast he's seen in all the night's attacks. He wonders what those chemicals were to set off an explosion like that. He doubles the shuttle back and begins searching the wreckage with an atmospheric scanner. He finds a few traces of what appears to be the chemical. He picks up the traces and heads over to the small medical encampment in the forest to see if he can get his mobile lab equipment working.

As he approaches a med tent, he sees a few wounded soldiers, and InsaneSith with Topshot by his side, trying his best to stop the bleeding. He approaches.

"So, is he okay?" he asks.

"I don't know," replies Topshot. "The poison in that spear contained an enzyme that's keeping the blood from coagulating around the wound, so I just can't stop the bleeding."

Lunatic sinks his head slightly as InsaneSith groans softly and squirms a bit. Lunatic turns to him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to live through this, soldier. That's an order."

Wheeling around, Lunatic sets up his mobile lab and begins analyzing the mysterious chemical compound. He continues to work long in to the night...

Archived