Home

*New* Jk2 Video!

*StarCraft*

The damned video is Finished! its about time i'm done with it, took me alot of time to get all the scenes together.

The video is 320X240 High quality 160mb 5:50min long

i recommend viewing at 200 percent or fullscreen it should look good enough for it :p

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/118881.shtml

http://shinyiu.com/~tkclan/jk2video/DemolitionistL1.zip

Starlogo.jpg

enjoy:D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, a masterful work. I loved every second. Great angles, slow mos, and choreography to the music (timing timing timing).

It was all good, but the multi rocket dodges/jumps in the pit reminded me of Matrix Bullet Dodging! TOO COOL.

All Forum Members should see this.

OH, I used the public Fileplanet server with no waiting and a 16 minute d-load!

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

I haven't watched the video cuz it says i have to be a member or something, but i'm guessing u just recorded while u were playing and u edit the bests shots together and added music right?

If thats what u did then how do u 'record' while your playing so u can edit that stuff later. if its even possible.

if this is common sense stuff sorry. I'm a newbie to these forums, plus i'm Greek so i'm stupid.

the only thing that was missing from your video was a bag of popcorn in my lap and a soda in my hand. very entertaining indeed ... ESPECIALLY the percussion of the music in sync (no, not N'SYNC) with the explosions set off with the saber.

*and the oscar goes to ...*

All I can say is WOW! :firehead This was worth the wait. I can see that you put a lot into this movie. Great Scenes, choreography, editing. Especially liked the slow motion scenes! :D Keep up the GREAT work! Oh, one more thing, where can I DL your other movies? I must know! :lol:

http://www.own-age.com/vids/list.asp?type=AllJK2&Order=Date has ALL the available jk2 videos, 2 by starcraft, and a selection from other top players, including a 'tricks' video by tk_nutritious, which everyone must see.

alternatively, i will be willing to peer to peer anyone any of these vids through msn.

i have them all hehe. :)

:wavey:

Very cool video. It is right up there with Fusion Skills, which was amazing.

"The alt rocket/death/follow back w/ a kick while the rocket met was too ****ing cool. "

It took me a few times watching the video before I actually realized what had happened in that scene, and then my jaw dropped!

You won't know me on twl even if I say who i am. All I can say is you guys did all right. td is pretty newby themselves at gunning. What i mean by newby is that Im better not that they are actually really bad players. They are just slow and have no accuracy with the exception of td/precision. alt/precision.

The movie, I read it off times magazine. Do you like those books at all? I'm thinking its going to be similar to LotR 3 movies; one for each book.

Sorry to come in here and asking questions, but i tried making a movie from that one link u guys gave me up top.

it says to bind a key to record a demo

EX: bind K to record "demoname"

and it says to bind a key the stops the recording. well i've done that, and i saw in the game when i pressed the record button it started recording and when i stopped it, it stopped. then there are instructions on how to convert the demo into jpeg.

This part i dont understand cuz the rules say

1.Start up JK2

2. bring down the console and type in cl_avidemo XX (XX= u put the # of frames u want. i put 20)

3. Play the Demo you recorded.

The thing i dont get is ok i bind a key for the cl_avidemo XX

when i press the key that i bind to the avidemo xx THEN it records what i'm doing. and when i exit the game and go into gamedata i see the jpegs.

how do i do part 3. "Play the demo you recorded"

Cuz i made 2 demo's. i see them in the game data as FILES, but not converted into jpegs yet. so when it says

1. Star JK2 then

2. type cl_avidemo XX into console how do i get the DEMO i created earlier to become into jpegs instead of turning the actions in which i'm doing right when i type "cl_avidemo XX" into jpegs?

i HOPE u guys followed that. i dont know if i wrote it right.

i know how to do everything but i dont know how to make those DEMO's into JPEGS. but i can MAKE jpegs, but not the demos. The only thing that turns into jpegs is what i'm doing right when i press cl_avidemo XX till i get out of the game.

Archived