Home

Ripburger in FT2

spoon_man

finally, someone who knows Terry pratchett by his real name. okay, not his real name, but it's what we call him because

1)It referes tyo one of his books where the P is silent in all thing beginning with T and 2) we're all lazy and can't be bothered to write his full name.

Originally posted by bangolio

he was really cool and i loved his voice acting

t'was awesome

if he comes back on ft2... that's gotta be good :cool:

you mean the voice acting of Mark Hamill? it would be soo cool if they brought him back (Hamill, not rip)

My fanfic (discontinued long ago because I ran out of steam) centered around Ripburger and the Cavefish. My explaination as to why the cavefish hijacked trucks and wore bandages/had light sensitivity is that they were all basiclly "saved" from horrific accidents (Ricky Myron makes a cameo as one of their experiments) through a drug which saved their life, but gave them a "vampire-like" aversion to sunlight.

And that's why they hijack trucks and why Emett's cargo was useless - they steal ingredients for the medicine...

Anyway, the unwritten part (in case you were interested) involves Rip being brought back from near-death (he was falling toward the slim possibility of water) and using his charisma and "charm" to gain control of the gang and become Maximum Fish - partly to destroy the industry which abandoned him but partly (more realisticly) for revenge on Ben.

But what if the cavefish had (in a move similar to Emett's) dumped a load of Twinkees into the ravine? According to the Twinkee Project's Gravitational Response Test ( http://www.twinkiesproject.com/gravitational.html ), Ripburger could have survived a fall onto these. Add in the possibility of water ( http://www.twinkiesproject.com/solubility.html ) and you have a really good chance that he survived.

If that's not the case, maybe he survived by landing at the straws I'm grasping at....

i have a vast imagination so in my mind, there are a thousand and one ways he could have survived.

but one main one pops up. the cavefish have like this whole world in the caves. well what if the caves have openings out on the side of the gorge, i don't know why they would, but maybe they do, maybe a quick escape or whatever. well on his way down Ripburger is caught by a kindly cavefish (kindly in a very small way, lets not tarnish their muderous image). of couse some of you would say that that cavefish would be pulled down as well, but there is a chance they could survive that. i mean think about it, Rip being caught wouls certainly slow him down a little and it may be closer to the bottom by that time so an impact on water may not kill him. think about it.

• 5 years later...

Archived