Home

Old NES Games

ET Warrior

Do any of you remember your favorite regular nintendo games from way back in the day?

Mine is possibly the original Dragon Warrior on the regular nintendo. It was one of the first video games i ever played, i played it when i was 4. Unfortunitally i couldn't read at the time and as text is an important part of the game i needed to know how to read. So i went and taught myself how to read so that i could play that game......

Originally posted by Mic_1012

My favourite game is Duck Hunt because there is a gun and it requires a lot of skill. :)

Welcome to the forums Mic_1012. You should get welcomed by everyone soon enough.

P.s. Give him a warm welcome people, he is my brother no joke.;)

My favourite nes game would have to Duck Hunt as well simply because you actually get to shoot a gun. It was extremely fun at its time. They should remake Duck Hunt for the Gamecube. That would be sweet:)

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

P.s. Give him a warm welcome people, he is my brother no joke.;)

Well, are you serious? Cuz u have that wink in there...so I'm not sure....:confused:

EDIT- Yes, welcome! Have a nice stay, get a 1,000 posts and be respected :D (Dont take that offensively....:( )

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Well, are you serious? Cuz u have that wink in there...so I'm not sure....:confused:

EDIT- Yes, welcome! Have a nice stay, get a 1,000 posts and be respected :D (Dont take that offensively....:( )

Yea he is my brother. I told him to try the swamp out and he did. I think he will stay, he likes it.:)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Yes, I am his brother. lol :)

Yes, yes. Welcome.

I never had an NES, but if I'm not mistaken, there was a cartridge for SNES for NES Mario games.

I like The Lost Levels. That was sooo hard. I never beat it, but my older sister has. I never got past W-4! Of course, I never owned an SNES, my sister had one for a week, but her Guinea Pig wrecked both controllers and the cable in the back. She never bothered to fix it.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Well, it required skill if you played right.......i tended to press the gun up against the TV.....so i didn't actually have to aim.............;)

Yeah, I did that alot to when I was smaller, but now I try it far away from the screen, and now I know it is alot better and more fun than pressing it on the screen.:)

Archived