Home

Morons that ruin it for all..

Jared Sinn

Well, there goes another thread (Character Names for SWG) that I actually enjoyed reading and contributing to.

Instead of closing the threads and ruining it for all, why cant we just get rid of the offenders? It's pretty clear after 2 posts from a person whether or not he/she is causing a problem, and there are at least two pain-in-the-arses that are obviously going to get the axe sooner or later...

And yes, I AM biased because I started that thread...lol

JS

Originally posted by Jared Sinn

Well, there goes another thread (Character Names for SWG) that I actually enjoyed reading and contributing to.

Instead of closing the threads and ruining it for all, why cant we just get rid of the offenders? It's pretty clear after 2 posts from a person whether or not he/she is causing a problem, and there are at least two pain-in-the-arses that are obviously going to get the axe sooner or later...

And yes, I AM biased because I started that thread...lol

JS

I must agree with you on the fact that they are 'Pain-in-the-arses', well put by the way. In any event, with Wizdoom making a mock of Wraithy's avatar, I don't think he'll last the night. Especially after Wraith's explicite warning.

I must however, also agree with the admin and mods. To some extent the must have a uniform policy on banning, and especially IP banning. They can't just ban someone for minor annoying offenses. If they did, then the system would be easily corrupted by bias. I do however believe that if the same person commits the same act after being warned, no matter how many warnings, whether one or three, should be temp banned.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Seeing as how he was already warned multiple times, Wizdoom is getting a little visit from the temp-ban fairy now.

Thanks for your assistance. Just so you know, I reported the other thread in which Wraiths avatar was altered and copied, so I guess that can be ignored now.

Greeting's,

Well i enjoyed that little drama like watching a soap opera!...:)

Good bye Wisdom you will be forgotten without fondness!

:D

I don't even know you, I just wanted to get in on the act....I love a good old witch hunt!..

:dev6::snipe1:

NANDO SHAR

Sativa Mineral and Gas Corporation

============================

:uzi1::jango::fett:

P.S what happen's if your computer uses a dynamic ip address or do i know nothing about Pc's and should just shut up!.

:wstupid:

Archived