Home

Whats your favorite Star Wars game?

Enjoi9187

I liked the Phantom Menace on PC (no matter what anybody says!) and I really enjoyed Obi-wan for what it did right. My favorite of course would be Jedi Outcast. It did nearly everything right. And I loved the pacing, despite some of the reviewer's opinions.

yoda stories is a game where it is like snes graphics, overhead view, like Links awakening, but better graphics, and you start on dagobah, and look around the planet for yoda (his location varies for each mission) and once u find him, he tells u a story which u must act out, when you finish the story, u go back to dagobah and fin dhim again. there are TONS of stories, and it is VERY fun with new items for each story along with stormies, blasters, sabers, wampas, and lots of other stuff, you could probably get it off kazaa.

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight is the one I remember most fondly. Jedi Knight II was very good though- force powers are super cool. I have yet to finish X-wing(I'm working on it) but that seems very good too.

And I lost Yoda Stories when we moved houses a long time ago, but I loved it, even if all reviewers hated it.

Favourite Star Wars games:

1) Shadows of the Empire (N64)

2) Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight & Mysteries of the Sith (PC)

3) Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader

4) Rogue Squadron (PC)

5) Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

6) Super Star Wars & Super TESB & Super RotJ (SNES)

7) Rebel Assault II

Worst ever Star Wars games:

1) Battle for Naboo - What the hell? Talk about a stop-gap....

2) X-Wing: Alliance - Dull, dull, dull.

Archived