Home

Liaison

I'm not being sarcastic. They don't like me. AB says

Unk. Another one.

When he sees me. Rogue Nine doen't like anyone so I don't feel too bad. Same with Ike. NeoDios is the only one that's half-way nice to me. But that's because we both go to the Swamp, also. Yeah, they're not friendly.:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Skate Boy

Rogue Nine doen't like anyone so I don't feel too bad. Same with Ike. NeoDios is the only one that's half-way nice to me. But that's because we both go to the Swamp, also. Yeah, they're not friendly.:D

Half-way? Half-Way?! *smacks Skate Boy*

I'm totally nice to you! *stomps Skate Boy's foot*

I can't believe this crap! *kicks Skate Boy*

I'm leaving! *walks out, slams door on Skate Boy's arm*

:D

Well first of all... you all need lessons in Courtesy.

second... thee guys that co called "welcomed" you here are all pretty new here aswell. only link is an oldbe :D:p

so dont mind all of them except for Lynk :D

here is my welcome:

Welcome to

Rogue Squadron.Net

Hi there and welcome to aReSeN

Im Wraith 8 and if you need to know anything about Star Wars Galaxies, just give me a ring :D

Official Welcome

Leave your sanity at the door

Warnings

Dont spam!

Dont flame!

Dont tick of the mods or admins!

Dont insult Lynk Former or Mr. Weasel!

If Dark Sad Shadow asks for milk......RUN!!

ih and i am mod.. but not around here.. and believe me.. it would have been closed if it were up to me :D

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Well first of all... you all need lessons in Courtesy.

second...

is that me to, that was really just me speaking from experiance, sorry.

and also, thankyou for the lovely welcome (wow, i've really got to work on mine for MIFF)

anyway, wraith, please note, you probably know me from escapemi.com (i think you were there for a while with DSS). but if you don't remember me (or dont know me) my names Neil, and i'm and annoying prick when i want to be. otherwise, i'm just a good friend to those in need. :D

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

is that me to, that was really just me speaking from experiance, sorry.

and also, thankyou for the lovely welcome (wow, i've really got to work on mine for MIFF)

anyway, wraith, please note, you probably know me from escapemi.com (i think you were there for a while with DSS). but if you don't remember me (or dont know me) my names Neil, and i'm and annoying prick when i want to be. otherwise, i'm just a good friend to those in need. :D

lol.. yeah i know yah :D and i have seen yah around... but iof you came to RSN for nice talks.. you will only find .. mostly spam.... and insanity :D so dont expect a lot of good conversation... i just go here to shake my head and look at these people. i once started out here :p

Originally posted by Skate Boy

I have yet to see that side of you.:D

you've know me for two days, you can't see every side of my in that much time. but if you ask friends at escapemi, i'm sure they will prove this (or humiliate me with annoying sarcasm, either way works for me). but i always come through for those in need (twice i stopped someone from committing suicide, although not on these forums, but it counts).

another one eh? hold on let me get my taser... aww comon you'll liiiike being schocked. i said get back here!

when i joined this fair assembly of soulstealing evildoers i made it three whole hours before my sanity had been pecked apart and taken... almost 3 hours.

and HEY im nice to you too.... wait who are you? ok nevermind i thought you were somebody else... *shocks skateboy* ill teach you GOOD!

im so very very sorry. please go back to enjoying your thread.... *shocks skateboy again*.. hehe excellent...

Archived