Home

Leader of the ideJ redrO a jedi PA

Danlow913

I am the founder and leader of the ideJ redrO PA. We are a Jedi only PA. You can pursue other professions as side points if that is possible in game (if enough skill points or whatever) however you must train to be a Jedi. Now before you all start telling me how impossible a Jedi PA is because Jedi will be so rare I will tell you that we are aware of that reality more that you would think. We realize the odds against us. The odds are against one of us fulfilling his dream and for the whole PA it is infinitely small. We however are all of the belief and conviction that we cannot pass up the opportunity to try to become Jedi. Not only because of the potential fun and sense of accomplishment but for ourselves. We want to prove to ourselves that we have what it takes. If we were to settle for something less ambitious we would be unhappy in game. We will not be happy unless we even try. And after all isn’t that what being a Jedi is all about? Knowing the odds are against you and pulling through. Facing up against an army far larger and trying to win. It is not a lost cause, it is still a possibility and we will do everything it takes to fulfill our dream. If you are of a similar persuasion regarding Jedi in SWG, then go to our site and read the FAQ and apply. The link is

http://WWW.THEIDEJREDRO.COM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by setsuko

/me feels sorry for people who has to be jedi to enjoy a game.

Will your coruption meet no boundary? Everywhere I have been I have seen posts from your organization regarding Jedi, and in every one you have gotten the same response. When the time comes, I must agree with Setsuko and say, "You will never feel the power of the force." I say one, one of all your members will become a Jedi. He will not know how, he will not know why, it will just happen, and you will all be envious and kill him. :p

Lest we not forget..... (Is that from the Bible? Ah, I digress) .... There have been several posts/discussions about becoming a Jedi as a secret of sorts. They are not to reveal that they are a Jedi for if they do everyone will try to kill them on the spot (Empire Faction at least). So here's a PA of Jedi's, which is unlikely as Jedi is extremely hard to achieve and once someone makes it they are going to be Very selective who they associate with. There is a Jedi/Padawan relationship, but that is about it. I'm guessing that this PA will not be allowed, or constantly hunted by Imperial forces/Empire aligned PCs.

MadMardigan

OK, I have to put my 2-credits in....

There's nothing wrong with a PA thats sole purpose is to produce Jedi- knowing that it will be impossible and yet attempting it anyway is in fact an admirable pursuit. HOWEVER, if you were smart about it, the focus would be kept quiet, and you wouldnt make so much noise about what it is that youre after.... It just doesnt make any sense to be so forthcoming about your goals. How about a PA of healers whose secret goal is force sensitivity? Now that would make sense...

JS

I've seen a bunch of these types of guilds form and it give me a chuckle every time. I often wonder if they are going to form only when at least 6 of them become jedi or if they are going to just form and hope for the best. I also have a feeling that Sony may not let PA's use the word JEDI in the title of a PA. Being that they are so insanely guarded on anything force/jedi I would not doubt they add that list of words not allowed.

I do respect your hope however and I wish you the best but I feel that it would be better to let it happen (if it does) and then think about forming.

Because there are so few Jedi, it’s likely that they will probably be drawn towards each other anyhow and end up forming some sort of group even if it’s not a full fledged PA.

I think that there are to many so called Jedi PA's, I mean how can every single one of your members become a Jedi? I not saying its impossible to have your whole PA Jedi's, but it seems very unlikely. I'm planning on becoming a jedi but if I am not force sensitive then oh well, I mean there is more to SWG then becoming a jedi. Become a farmer, mayor, or soldier. If all the people in the posts I have read become jedi then there will be no rich diversity in SWG.

i hav had this debate to many times and the purpose of this thread is for people who want to be jedi and need a group of people to protect them and hag around with. so if u are interested than contact me and post but if not then please start a jedi bashing thread of your own.

I see nothing wrong with what Donlow is trying to do.

As I see it he is trying to make a group of people who *will* keep eachothers secret. So if some one in the PA does become a Jedi he will have a group of friends he can trust not to give him/her away. Besides that, they will all keep one anothers secret cause the whole PA will be trying to get force sensetive. Who realy cares if they can actualy do it or not. Trying to get there is the *fun* part. If some one does get there..great!..:)

Anyway, thats the way I see this PA.

Altho, I do agree with what another said, not to do any kind of Jedi or Force Sensetive kind of name. A secret should stay a secret. Maybe use the name you got now and change it when it comes time for the game so no one that read the boards will know.

Originally posted by BlackDove

Jedi PA's are stupid. You will all most likely be hunted down by Vader and Fett IMMEDIATLY. And you'll all die in the process. Shouldn't take more than five minutes.

Be nice!

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi Danlow913

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I wish you luck in your Jedi PA.... hope you get to do it.

-Wraith 8-

Dan, no one is bashing you personally, just pointing out that the idea of a Guild with known intentions of all memebers becoming Jedi is not a good idea given the information we have received so far. Now the idea of changing the guild name at server up on the 15th is an Awesome idea. I think Corpocus covered all the bases.

MadMardigan

i thank those of you for defending me. Now to the rest of you. Do you really think that my PA campus is going to have a big IDEJ REDRP JEDI PA sign hung up. I hope that you werent. I have half my PA dedicated to intel and counterintel. We have plans and I guarantee that you will never hear anything ingame abt us other than our name and that we area jedi pa. The security protocols we have are far more strict and thorough than any I have observed in any other and I know abt alot of the PAs. THe idej redro is an advertising name. We are also quite strict about who we let in. Ive gone off ranting now. If you would like to join email me at danlow913@aol.com and if u get in then u will see that concerns that have been adressed hear are far from .......

There's nothing like a camping site of Force Sensitives who are stinking of force usage...Vader and the Emperor should be able to smell you 10000 galaxies away.

Oh, sidenote, I just saw you have a members list.....you DO know that 3/4 of that list will not be Jedi, if not all of you?

Same here BlackDove is an interesting person, he is pretty funny. Still an all Jedi PA is hilarious, I can't wait 'till the game is out and one of your members drops out, tells the empire of your PA, and then you get hunted down. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Hope this won't effect my membership(lol j/k)

(you and your PA below)

:mob::syoda::snip2:

If the man (woman) wants to start a PA of Jedi.... let him. have you all not read the Jedi thread? it was one flame war going on. and i was joining in. dont do this guys... give one warning to him... one is enough. stop crushing the guys (girls) dream.

ok?

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by swediot=)

as allways your words are full of wisdom wraith but i for one think that there is just too many jedi wanna be bashers out there for you to stop them i think theres only one way :D:3headed::forkyou:

i know. but i can try cant i? i can warn...... close... and i have freinds in powerfull places :p

P|-|34r /\/\3 :p

Archived