Home

New JK2 VIDEO!

TK_Nutritious

Aw MAN... that bowcaster ricochet hurt like hell dude.... so THAT's what hit me... at the time I had no idea. Death outta nowhere.

Hehe I die sooo many times in that vid. Usually I get cranky at the cheeze of my opponent when I get an ass-whooping like that. But jeez, you're hilarious Nutri. I can't be mad at those shots, they're just too amazing. You got skillz, you got style. God bless ya for stomping us all in promod. ;)

- Blind Moradin, prime Nutri victim, and damned proud.

Originally posted by griff38

Well congratulations another quality product. Great music and intro.

I was about to make my video available for download but it just can't compare!!

Oh and it was fun to see me get killed.

dude, it doesnt matter if it 'compares' or not, this communtiy needs descent videos, if u have one ready, lets see it man. :D

I had the same problem. It might be Promod. I've noticed alot of people wear my model (Chiss red skin, pretty rare in FFA) when they join the server, but after a death or two they go to their usual models. And promod's got some really weird demo bugs. AND the server disconnects people for no reason, goddamit.

Anyways, now I'm just b1tchin'.

It's called defer player models. When new players come in the game they'll show up as a default model (same as the one you're currently using I think) then if you hit tab to show scores or die, it will then load up whatever model they're using. If you turn this option off you'll be pausing in the middle of the game to load up a new model instead of just when you die.

• 3 months later...

sorry griff and others... in a couple days I'm leaving on a 1 month trip to europe and the video project I was working on has pretty much been scrapped :/. I really wanted to finish it in time but with finals week and everything I just never had time to work on it. Maybe when I have my comp back in about a month and I still feel it's worth it, I'll finish it but hey, who knows. See you guys after I get back

-Nutri

Originally posted by TK_Nutritious

sorry griff and others... in a couple days I'm leaving on a 1 month trip to europe and the video project I was working on has pretty much been scapped :/. I really wanted to finish it in time but with finals week and everything I just never had time to work on it. Maybe when I have my comp back in about a month and I still feel it's worth it, I'll finish it but hey, who knows. See you guys after I get back

-Nutri

Don't make me hunt you down and kidnap you to make you finish it

Archived