Home

Forum banner

leXX

Originally posted by leXX

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I hate the forum banner. Why have that ugly green dude when you can have someone more asthetically pleasing like Malak or Bastila or someone?

I like to think of him as the galactic plumberman of KOTOR.

You know what I think Lexx(rhetorical :))?

I think your afraid to party with a real man.
;)

Ok in all seriousness. I don't like it either.

I thought it was cool when they added it but it's a little old now.

Ok everyone, what movie is that quote from?

Originally posted by Lord Glorfindel

His only funny movie was What About Bob. I think that was the name for the movie. And that alone was his funny movie.

:eek::eek:

*smacks glorfindel*

You've obviously never seen Caddyshack. One of the greatest movies of all time! That was an incredible movie where Bill Murry gave a great performance! He was also in another movie called "Stripes" which was "pretty good" as well.

He's done several very funny movies which is why he is as well respected as he is.....:D

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

:eek::eek:

*smacks glorfindel*

You've obviously never seen Caddyshack. One of the greatest movies of all time! That was an incredible movie where Bill Murry gave a great performance! He was also in another movie called "Stripes" which was "pretty good" as well.

He's done several very funny movies which is why he is as well respected as he is.....:D

I don't like Bill Murray's movies. sorry *thinks about smacking Leemu, then remembers he is a Mod, puts down hand*

lol

OT - Why don't u have the Ebon Hawk flying through space (like the Ebon Hawk Wallpaper) on the banner

I actually like the Nikto looking thing(I forget what a Nikto looks like no but the name comes up in my head) better then Malak(Hes too prominent and un-unique) or Bastilla(Too much of a generic "Love interest/charecter with boobs to encourage hormonal teens to purchase the game). And the ship/swamp thing is cool.

Archived