Home

Kengo

Thanks for the offer El, however I've already submitted it to PCGM in pieces (4), just in order to save time. So when you return, or when the death threats reach Rgoer, it will all be there ready :)

Thanks for the interest guys, I am just enjoying the fact I don't really have to worry about it anymore, and the fact it will get posted. I'll get some screenshots of the finished version up soon, played it through again with someone today and they enjoyed it, and it didn't crash once, always a good sign :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Occupation 2: Antaean Assualt

By Simon "Kengo" Williams

Avaliable from:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/2070/

Featuring:

ACTION!

12269.jpg

SUSPENSE!

12267.jpg

RN-115 uses the DC-15 mod which was part of the Episode II weapons mod by Spectrum, author of OmniMod

TOUGH CHOICES!

12271.jpg

DANGER!!!

12272.jpg

ROMANCE...

12282.jpg

DL-44 model and sounds by Major Clod

INTRIGUE?

12280.jpg

COMRADESHIP

12266.jpg

First Landing Assualt Team 7

All skins by Prime

RED EYES

12268.jpg

Sgt. Deltak Voice by Eldritch Skin by Prime

KYLE KATARN IN A SUPPORTING ROLE

12273.jpg

For which he was paid excessively

A REALLY EXPENSIVE SET AND A CAST OF THOUSANDS...HUNDREDS

12274.jpg

NOW SHOWING AT http://www.pcgamemods.com/2070/!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All First Landing Assualt Team 7 skins by Prime

Imperial Commando model by Corto Maltes

Stephen "Wotno" Peacock as Lt. A. Marshall

Chronocrossed as Kyle Katarn, Aldranicus, Doctor

Eldritch as Himself, Sgt. Deltak

Richard "frances_farmer" White as Cpl. Reton, Yulnari, Ryar Iyet

Leo "Darth Exodus" Thornton as Drynalt, Shim Azu Uesegi

Mauri "Darkblade" Majanoja as Republic Commander Raikkonen

David "Grim_Squeaker" Bradshaw as Ryek DeMetz

William Grammer as Remnant Commander Taulk

Louis Granato III as Himself, Chevolt

Wedge as Himself, Captain Larson

Simon "Kengo" Williams as Himself, Edry

Skyboxes by Leslie Judge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, the hype. As soon as I get a new video card and reinstall JO, I'm gonna download this. (computer crashed and I have only 16 colors. Bleh) I enjoyed the first Occupation level, and now I can't wait for this one! The screenshots looked amazing even with only 16 colors. Good job!

Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to dying again for the lack of ammo and health. It was so frustrating the first time. Man, it was hard!

Congratulations! The skins look amazings, and no doubt the sounds are very suitable to the characters. With all the enhancements you have done, this is no doubt the best custom level that offers action without a saber. It was far more fun to play without the lightsaber your levels than the first Raven SP levels, for some reason.

I've played the first three levels or so, and I must say that this is GREAT! Seldom have I downloaded a mod that was so challenging. (notice I said "challenging," not "screaming, hair-pulling impossible") The secret room's a gas! I've just taken the barracks route; I'll try the spaceport way the second time around. Kudos to a job well done!

Originally posted by <EJK>DevMapAll

which is odd, since whenever I searched for it all I got was an error message. But thanks to your link, I now have it! I'll play it and tell ya what I think.

*jumps around in anticipation as file downloads*

Heh, that also happened to me. Wedge helped me on that too. :eek: I jumped around in anticipation during the download as well. Are we linked in some way?

well, i played it. I give it a 9.8. Only a few things wrong, sometimes in cinematics the speech wouldn't match up with the subtitles. The subtitle would be 'we're heading in' and they'd say 'we're going in', things like that. I also see you left plenty of room for occupation 3. So, all I can say is.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Originally posted by <EJK>DevMapAll

Only a few things wrong, sometimes in cinematics the speech wouldn't match up with the subtitles. The subtitle would be 'we're heading in' and they'd say 'we're going in', things like that.

Yeah, I can see how that would ruin someone's enjoyment of the game. :rolleyes:

Things like that happen. It happened in the regular SP version of JO as well.

Originally posted by boinga1

[/surrender] Peace, man! I'm just joking about the way Kengo...hypes it all up so well. He should really be on the Episode III advertising team.

Amen to that man :) Big thanks to Eldritch and Sergio of course for Occupation 2 being up at PCGM 2.0. I'm now back from hols and will send it around to as man other sites I can think of. In response - Never, glad you liked it :) It seems to have been termed 'dfficult' or 'challenging' by most people who have played it, which is a big imporvement from the 'barely possible using God mode' settings from the beta....eh Lassev ;)?

Dev, glad you liked it as well - those errors are in the end, down to me running out of steam at the end a little, plus of course my famous lack of attention to mistkaes!

(that one was deliberate!)

Feedback very much welcome :)

Originally posted by Kengo

Amen to that man :) Big thanks to Eldritch and Sergio of course for Occupation 2 being up at PCGM 2.0. I'm now back from hols and will send it around to as man other sites I can think of. In response - Never, glad you liked it :) It seems to have been termed 'dfficult' or 'challenging' by most people who have played it, which is a big imporvement from the 'barely possible using God mode' settings from the beta....eh Lassev ;)?

Feedback very much welcome :)

Oh, yes. The difficulty was just perfect here. Sometimes I found myself cursing the lack of ammo and health, but then at the last possible moment I got some more, and the killing game went on. That's how it's supposed to be. To spend all the ammo of all the weapons, and then suddenly get some more. Then spend them all... And so on. I remember running back long corridors to get the one last health pack I left behind just in case...

Originally posted by lassev

Oh, yes. The difficulty was just perfect here. Sometimes I found myself cursing the lack of ammo and health, but then at the last possible moment I got some more, and the killing game went on. That's how it's supposed to be. To spend all the ammo of all the weapons, and then suddenly get some more. Then spend them all... And so on. I remember running back long corridors to get the one last health pack I left behind just in case...

My thoughts exactly. Although I waste ammo like a 2-mile to the gallon car, so after O2Town I barely ever used my RN-115 up until HQ when there were all those flechette-troops.

Can't tell you enough how good this is. Everyone I know that plays JK2 on PC, I've told them to get this.:)

Archived