Home

cant the size allowed for the image be... well... a lil more flexible?

cause my old sig (the 1 i pretend to use) is 200x200. the closest to banner that i can make it is something like 225x175, maybe 200x150 (though it might look crappy like that)

so...? wot can you do for me? :D

thx for your attention ;)

PS- The ";)" smile doesnt mean im hitting on any of you, its just a friendly smile, sheesh! :D

• 3 weeks later...

YOIK!

Sorry to steal your thread for a mo, but figured it less n00by and spammy than starting a new one on the same basic subject!

Bought ability to have img sig today. The $900 creds went after I said yes to it.

Put the code for it into my sig.

Will it show - NO!

Img sig is kindly hosted by kstar__2, so it is accessable (checked it)

Store does not say that I have bought it. Looks no different.

Sig edit section of Edit Profile in User CP says code is not enabled for me?

WHY!!!!!! Got those creds the hard way (no Father Torque for me!) and if they are gone with me not having gotten my sig, Im gonna cry :(

Cheers!

(PS - assume that I center sig stuff through normal VB code CENTER & /CENTER....)

When buying a sig, can the image be changed from time to time without further credits? I guess what I'm asking: is the purchase for the "ability to have a sig image" or "a particular sig image - new image=more credits?"

I just want to know... the image I have now, I would like to update/improve later when I get more time.

SkinWalker

Archived