Home

The Future Of the Sith Academy?

Darth Groovy

Who will become the leader of the next Sith Academy?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will become the leader of the next Sith Academy?

• Darth Talliusc
    • Darth Slayne
    • Other (specify)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

My money is on Talisuc, do to his motivation and hatred for the LFJA. What do you think?

Yeah, I also think that he will take up the job. But like Kstar said, there wont be another and thats how I think it will come to be.

If they will rise again it will be with DT is the lead.

-Clemme

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

hmmmm....i say ty will go evil on us after an unfortunate acid burn on his face and become the leader bent destroying me only to be thwarted by the magnificent dath!!!

*takes away Dath's keyboard*

You have lost your typing privledges.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Sith Academy Shmith Shmacademy. I sa will kill them and burn their bodies.

Wait, that is't to Jedi of me, is it? ........

hmm, hey wait a second, doesn't there need to be an academy before there is a leader?

Well who ever decides to take up the cause, will have his day and generate a new Sith Academy. I think Talisuc has the knowledge and resorces to mastermind the entire operation. Slayne is cunning too, be seems more inderferent. However Slayne is the type that would shake your hand and then politely slaughter you in combat. I'm with Darky now, I think they will both resurect the Sith Academy.:eek:

I personaly voted for Talliusc. That is in a forum entity kind of way. In my oppinion it could only be done by Tal, as I have not the faintest idea how to go about creating a web site etc, etc... Asuming of course that Tal has the know-how. This is not to say that I would not take part in such a project (I am always willing to learn and/or help out).

From a story point of view I was thinking that Slayne would be a lone thorn in the Jedi's side after the defeat of Divine's Sith Academy. If however another Academy is formed, he would either co-rule it with Talliusc or be the right hand man. Darth Slayne (the character) is indifferent toward ruling the galaxy. His only passion in his LONG life is the demise of every single last Jedi, and he will go to extreme lengths to see this happen.

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

hmmmm....i say ty will go evil on us after an unfortunate acid burn on his face and become the leader bent destroying me only to be thwarted by the magnificent dath!!!

that or talisuc......

:tsk:

That REALLY was not necessary Tyrion. Don't let it happen again.

_Groovy

you flatter me Slayne. i have little knowledge of website creation. i only taught myself how to make a simple site for hosting pics last weekend hehe. (thanks for spelling my name properly btw)

id really rather not count divine out for the count. as he does come back every once in a while. i really hope *though its probably futile* that the site still exists and Divine would share the link.

as for the story sense i dont think Talliusc could lead the sith. at least not alone to be sure. if anything were to happen (the way i see it) either Slaynes going to be the sole survivor and reak havoc among the jedi, or Talliusc will return and they will forge a partnership. neither master nor apprentice, just two entities bent towards the destruction of all who call themselves jedi. backed by the resources of the empire and the will to do what others restrict themselves from doing.

i dont know if the sith academy will ever rise to its former glory. but it will never fall. there will always be at the very least one member.

glad to hear you're still around Slayne (though it is somewhat less).

edit: i voted other btw.

You may note that my sig still mentions that I am a member of the Sith academy, and my rank. Though the rank was never updated to my knowledge, because everything just came to a grinding halt. If I had the know-how and the time, I would start a new academy or some sort of splinter faction myself.

To me though, the Sith will never fall! Where the Jedi make pretence at protecting the galaxy, there also shall be the Sith to ruin their day...

Archived