Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gets out of a hypnotized state from the pretty explosions*

rouge don`t close this tread, just combine all of his posts to one, I dont want anything that I made that was stopped due to double posting

*plays the 100 shot game with Guiness Beer*:cheers::guiness:

*Darth Zaius party`s and drinks for 5 posts

*Darth Maul trys to hit me with his saber but i dodge it and he hits the controls and gets a shock then i kick him out of the window then jumo out after him

Fighting all the way to the ground we both

Maul lands a soft landing on the ground and catchs his light saber then knocks mine out of my hands

*he lifts his saber up to stab me then i use the force and get my saber back then facing away from him stab him in the belly stand up chop off his arm then his head

*then pick up his saber then walk off*

*slowly turns towards Wing*Now why would you do that..? I'm a nice guy...I'm on your side...*Wing dosen't see the Sith come up and chop him in half, killing him for 4 posts*Whoops...maybe I shoulda warned ya...*quickly kills the Sith*

*Corran has been flying around the twisted wreckage of the Star Destroyer for a while, but he has now decided to return to the cantina, cos he's thirsty.*

*Corran lands his ship out the back of the cantina, noticing the large Imperial force approaching the front door.*

"Hey everybody... did you miss me?"

*A nearby Sith growls and swings wildly at Corran. He frowns, blocks, and shoves the Sith away, impaling him on a handy chair leg.*

"Obviously not."

*Corran gets some Alderannian ale and sits at a table, drinking quietly.*

*goes flying across the bar, knocking over Corran's drink and smacking into the ground*

*the bunch of Sith approach the bar slowly*

Ow...that force push can hurt...

*jumps up and smashing the Sith through the ground with his telekenesis*

Hey, check it out...army approaching...again...awesome...

STOP!!!

*the fighting stops*

Fellow combatants, the Swamp is in trouble and we need good warriors! The fools at the XWA and RS forums have declared an alliance against the Swamp. We need good fighters, like the ones here. If the Swamp falls, who knows whats next? The Cantina perhaps. We cannot let this threat to freedom go unanswered! Rally, friends. Rally behind the Swampies against this advisary that threatens the network.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98479&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

STOP?!!? WHADDYA MEAN STOP?!!? WE JUST GOT A GOOD FIGHT GOING HERE AND YOU WANT US TO STOP??!!?

bashes mydnightover the head with a bottle (no harm done, just a little sense knocked into).

REMEMBER WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE, MISTER!

*Corran ducks a few pieces of flying furniture*

*He spots a team of stormies trying to break down a side door. He hurls his lightsaber at them.*

*The lightsaber slices through their door-breaking-down equipment and beheads the lead stormtrooper. The stormtroopers are momentarily disorganised, but quickly blast down the door and enter the cantina.*

*They begin firing wildly. A ricochet shot downs Psion, while Corran's returning lightsaber slices off one of Zaius' fingers.*

Psion is down for 3 posts

Zaius is severely annoyed and fingerless until he decides not to be

*still fighting the sith death kicks one back through the hole infront of mydnight and then fires a bolt out of his hand and hits the sith and sends him flying back through the hole and lands on a bit of sharp broken wood *

*Then death hurls himself off the building onto some storm troopers*

*attacking all the stormtroopers with his lightsaber a sith jumps off the roof and snaps it in half and it goes dead*

"Now im gonna have to show you my Ture Power"

*puts his hood over his head and his fingers start to spark

(wonder who im trying to be) With a lightning attack death destorys the siths lightsaber and shocks all of the storm troopers

"hahahahahaha thats not the only trick up my sleve"

*Pulls bits of Star destroyer window out of body and looks at MydnightPsion*

What did you do that for? That hurts you know! Look! I'm still all blue from sucking vacuum.

*Ignites a pair of red sabers*

Long live the Sith! RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

*Visiously attacks Psion*

Archived