Home

Welcome to your new home EMI kiddies

Rufio

finally, a place where almost all monkey islanders can go and chat. i love it. well done all of you who went thorugh all fo teh sweat and hard work for this. it really shows that even though it's an old game now, your still thinking about us.

Yes, or, they could not. What would they update? It would just end up being a mirror to Mojo, theres nothing much happening with the site itself, or the game.

ZeroXcape will no doubt snap up 'ReturnMI.com' when the new game is announced, and swing some news updating monkeys towards the general direction of the site. 1000, to be precise. With typewriters.

last news update was on the 14th of january 2002 and that was about teh forums in general (as in lucasforums, nothing to do with monkey island and so on) also, milegend, worldofmi, the scummbar and BSBC seem to do well with news related to mnokey island in general. my suggestion, get rid of escapemi.com and the people who run that should now run monkeyisland.net. (the site) so Zeroscape, Murta and newfoundgloryboy can run the news again about just about anything to do with monkey island.

we've already got one of them, it's called the monkey island webring. okay, so it's a pointer so some of the best mi sites out there, but it can also be a website as well. think about it, all the resouces that went into escapemi can simply be put into mi.net and badabing badaboom, we've got a site that people are actuallygoing to go to (i mena how many people on avergae actually go to escapemi.com anymore? it's low compared to some of the other monkey island sites out there, don't you think?)

right, but...

1. yes, that is true, not a lot of people use it anymore

2. which is why it is now sitting there idle and doing nothing with very few visitors.

3. yes that is true, but mi.net seems to be a good place to at least have a general overview of news. i mean we're linking all of those sites which have new news each day. we could at least have news bullitens about the news on these different sites. not of course defeatingt eh object of actually going to these sites, but something like

Monday 17th February

MILegend as some news on *** whilst worldofmi has a new update with *** and BSBC has some more fan work for you to check out.

and so on and so fourth. that owuld at least be worth thinking about.

There is no need to develop MI.net as a news site. We already have more than enough Monkey Island sites updating regularly - why add more? If you provide the news on MI.net why would people bother going to the sites that MI.net links to?

Yeah.

Archived