Home

Why holland is better then Usa

Fishflesh

why Holland is better then Usa

1. It lays in europe.

(that's right, and if wasn't for the US, it might now be called 'Holland, Republic of Germany)

2. It has started the city now known as New York

(of course it did, all of the usa oldests cities, plus the country as a whole was founded by citizens of other countries)

3. some People in south america, south africa and indonesia speak dutch

(most of the countries in the world require their students to learn English...no one rushes out to learn Dutch)

4. The dutch discovert australia.

(that was 150 years before the US existed)

5. We can smoke joints legally.

(well, you've got me on that one)

6. We have uniqeu things like Frikandellen and sinterklaas.

(I've lived happily for many years without knowing what those things are)

7. A lot of very famous american actors and actress are from Holland (famke janssen)

(If they liked Holland that much, they wouldn't be AMERICAN actors today, would they?)

8. We have a queen.

(from what I hear, you have lots of them)

9.We have the best theme park in the hole world, awarded many times including the famos aplaws award for best theme park in the world ( i know disney ,six flags and universial sudios is great but compared to the Efteling its nofing)

10. We have great stand-up comedians.

(yeah, I thought Seinfeld was funny, until I discovered the genius that is the Dutch comedian)

11. We are the creatos of many american famous shows (like big brother)

(now I know who to blame for that show)

lol... for one, you cant spell discovered, number two... if ur going to come out and be a blowhorn (for lack of a more apropriate term that i could say but bite my toung) like this we should send you back to germany.

and... europe is umm... liberal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<that means they stupid ;)

Ripping apart patriotism, huh? Seeing I can make an equal list on the States, I take no offense, even though I'm Eurasian myself.

lol... for one, you cant spell discovered, number two... if ur going to come out and be a blowhorn (for lack of a more apropriate term that i could say but bite my toung) like this we should send you back to germany.

and... europe is umm... liberal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<that means they stupid

Your paragraph on correct English contains 1 grammatical error, 3 spelling errors, and 2 Capitalization errors :D

No offense: I wouldn't have corrected you if you hadn't corrected him.

OH PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

the only thing ackbar is doing is making the rest of us dutch people look like asses.... which is not so.

I BEG YOU.... CLOSE THE THREAD.

i do have a small reputation to keep high you know :D

i for one of the Dutch fella's here have nothing to do with NL_Ackbar.!

*walks out of thread, because he is ashamed for what ackbar did*

1. It lays in [Europe/Eurasia].

(that's right, but if wasn't for the US, it might now be called 'Holland, Republic of Germany)

And if it wasn't for the Eurasians, there wouldn't be a USA as we know it. Hah :D.

Response to #6: Theoretically, we could say the same thing about, say, the Apollo 13 program, couldn't we?

..damn, I could put "USA" for "Holland" and vice versa for about every single one of those :D. Moron :rolleyes:.

Don't worry you dutchies. I considered him non-Dutch a long time ago. You other dutch were stand-up figures of people, he broke the mold. His casual flaming since he "left" has been for the most part ignored. Yet he still seems to make good posts in the Generals thread. I'm ripped apart about what to do with him. Maybe if he stopped being a total arse in every thread then he could sway me towards liking him more than I do.

BLEH! :rolleyes:

Archived