Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im looking for a package again, but shooting for something different from tupac and mgs.

MATRIX! Considering I started making matrix servers on jk2, Im gonna need a avvy and sig to go with it so, could you make me a Neo avatar and sig with a white matrix backround, and a normal matrix backround and in red matrix writing say Möbius.

And another with morphius same thing just instead of Möbius, saying Tupac.

(Tupac. in yellow and Möbius. in green to be specific, thanks )

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

hey

the avatar i have now could someone do this to it

when neo puts his sun glasses on, just as they are on could it have my name in glowing green matrix font and it stays that way for about 2-3 secounds then it has the flash, do ya get what i mean?

thanks

pleeeeez any1 its nothing big

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Could someone make this 20k or under becouse i cant do it. and it only has about 15 frames...and fix the little white bit at the top when it shows up

deathavatar2.gif

Hmmm I'll try and I bet others will too (and will do a better job!:p). You are more than welcome to use my old av in the meantime.

neogreenav.gif

If somebody made a Jackrabbit avatar, I would be eternally grateful. I've been looking for one for a while, but haven't found one that fits the image in my head. He's got floppy ears, kind of a big head on a scrawny body, and he looks a little crazy :). I understand that this could be a little difficult to find/make, so I wont be too disappointed if I don't get any results. Thank you in advance though to anybody who undertakes this :).

I've noticed alot of really neat animated Avatar and sig combinations lately. I have requested for a long time, I wanted to make an animated Ash avatar from Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn I want to have a gif image of the scene where he first fires up the chainsaw and says "Groovy". That's where I got my name from. I have asked many people to do this for me, but nobody has ever delivered, so if maybe somebody could just point me in the right direction or give me some tips, I want to do it myself this time. I have all the Evil Dead movies on DVD, and yes I have a DVD drive on my computer, but what I don't understand is how to take an image from a dvd and turn it into a gif file. So if anyone could help me out... much appreciated!

Please tell me what sort of software I need, and how to capture the image into a gif file. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Groovy

Ok ditch my last request what im looking for now is one of the Twins from the matrix Phasing in then back wards to normal then back to phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal then phasing then back to normal... oh thats right it repeats its self... :p

But you guys understand what im looking for can anyone do this for me?

Okay, Bizzaro, I made one of Squall and Seifer fighting, but the quality sucks. Once I get it down to 20k you can hardly tell what it is. I use ImageReady. Some of the ones I've seen are as long as this one, but better quality. I had to move both lossy and dither to 99. If anyone has any suggestions please pm me. If anyone tells me, I'll make you a better one.

super-small-fight2.gif

Hi,

Its me again, Could anyone combine these two

http://www.rpgforums.net/forumicons/DiabloII.Net%20Pal.gif

http://www.madonna-avatars.ch/mini-sites/lotr/fotr_022.gif

to one avatar? If so can you size it to 75x75 and instead of it saying Diabloii.net Pal could you change it to Diabloii.net God?

Hope im not asking too much -- I'll try stacking up on some points to donate to the person who'll make this avatar for me.

I]*Looks towards .:CoupeS:.*[/i]

Please and thank you in advance.

Archived