Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys its Torque I need a new avatar:o . So of course it has to include colonel sanders. But this time i want it to be really super cool. So here is what it could look like colonel sanders taking the place of neo when he fips off the wall at the military facility then shooting a big chicken moving across. Then have a title screen that says enter the kfc. then have a burnt chicken and have it say you a piece:D

A little complex but du-able. Since its complex I will add in some points so i will bargain with the person wishing to make it.

Thanks

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Also could someone make this fit the LF av requirements?

neododgeav.gif

sorry dude but that bad boy has got 60 frames and 256 colors

in order to make it 20kb you would have to delete at least half of the frames reduce it to 36 colors.

after that it would look very crappy :(

you can use it at EB though :)

Yep, Siv is right 20k is very small, and if you have 60 frames it means each frame has to be about 333 bytes or less... and this means crappy looking images.

so what i did is i added an outline and reduced the number of frames but each frames stays 0,3 sec instead of 0,1 so the overall time is the same. and to counter the low frame rate i blended each images a litle so they look like they're in motion...kinda:rolleyes:

this doesn't look like much but like we said, 20k is hardly enough to get a good looking, fluid animated gif.

mattLielAv4.txt

i use Adobe Imageready, i think it's probably the best choice since you can switch to photoshop and edit your images and swithch back to Imageready after. Also the optimization panel works very well, so you can make 20k avatars:p

i also have Jasc Animation Shop but i haven't used it in a long time, but it's still very good. you have some cool effect you can add to your animations (underwater, explosion, moving light, etc.).

:confused:

photoshop.... sucks !?

Photoshop is probably the best photo editing program there is, the only reason you might think photoshop sucks is because you don't know how to use it, and i don't blame you for that, it's a complex software, but whae you know it well, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination...

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

:confused:

photoshop.... sucks !?

Photoshop is probably the best photo editing program there is, the only reason you might think photoshop sucks is because you don't know how to use it, and i don't blame you for that, it's a complex software, but whae you know it well, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination...

PHOTO SHOP PRO 7 IS THE BEST!lol.

Im looking for a package again, but shooting for something different from tupac and mgs.

MATRIX! Considering I started making matrix servers on jk2, Im gonna need a avvy and sig to go with it so, could you make me a Neo avatar and sig with a white matrix backround, and a normal matrix backround and in red matrix writing say _GU_Neo.

And another with morphius same thing just instead of neo, saying _GU_Tupac.

(_GU_ in red on both, Tupac. in yellow and Neo. in green to be specific, thanks >.>)

Photo shop dosnt suck i just got it and am still learning but i made these

co82.jpg

darth.jpg

What do ya think my 1st 2 avatars

i can do requests now but only still images but dont expect anything good cas im still learning

EDIT: Hey Neko Lain i been looking around and i noticed u wanted a Avatar kinda looking like this??

hope u like it

Neko.jpg

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Yep, Siv is right 20k is very small, and if you have 60 frames it means each frame has to be about 333 bytes or less... and this means crappy looking images.

so what i did is i added an outline and reduced the number of frames but each frames stays 0,3 sec instead of 0,1 so the overall time is the same. and to counter the low frame rate i blended each images a litle so they look like they're in motion...kinda:rolleyes:

this doesn't look like much but like we said, 20k is hardly enough to get a good looking, fluid animated gif.

mattLielAv4.txt

Thanks Coupe I apreciate it but I just tried making my own av and I think I like it better, plus it matches my sig. What do ya think? Everytime I look for an av or sig or request one I always make a better one, I should learn to trust my own skills! :p

neoav.gif

Hey guys I like making avatars but I dont know how to make moving ones. I have PhotoDraw2000(Microsoft) and I have Flash to make it into a movie format "dont know if thats needed can someone help me make one by teaching me.

Also I need to make a request. I think it would be cool to have Colonel Sanders doing a cool matrix scene taking the place of neo and then shooting at a chicken. Then have a transparent screen that says Father Torque: Wanna Piece

Yep, that would be cool:p

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Thanks Coupe I apreciate it but I just tried making my own av and I think I like it better, plus it matches my sig. What do ya think? Everytime I look for an av or sig or request one I always make a better one, I should learn to trust my own skills! :p

neoav.gif

Th arm is cut off, but still, it looks superb.;)

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

Th arm is cut off, but still, it looks superb.;)

Its actually just faded, but in the clip its green so its hard to tell, I just faded it so you could see more code but anyway I think it looks awesome, my fav av ever!

Archived