Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkLord60

Thanks Man

Yeah, its much cooler to have an anakin avatar than an EWOK! (assuming thats what it is !) Death to all fuzzballs !

But yeah, photoshop is a bit daunting if your not highly familiar with it, so even trying those gif creation programs can be handy too... for example I wanted a moving avatar....

...lets say you wanted one of anakin....(i mean apart form searching the net and finding some Star wars gifs...) get out your Ep2 dvd(assuming you have it), if your pc has a dvd drive, just find a section you like and do some screen captures. eg. I had one of anakin on the swoop(which I actually used as an animated phone wallpaper)... take 5-10 good screen caps, ie so if you 'played' them consecutively theyd make an animation. Use photoshop(or anything for that matter) to add text, other grafix, and then combine your 5-10 images into an animated gif, play with the fps settings to get the effect and speed you want..... you can stick with photoshop or have used something a bit easier...

voila, a moving anakin gif....

I went about it a bit differently only because I used a very short piece of mpeg1 footage and converted it directly to gif with some DV editing software(adobe premiere), but thats probably why my current gif is so small...too many unnecessary frames....I cant be bothered fiddling with it at the moment so it'll have to do....

MTFWBYA

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Can someone make me an avatar of aragorn and an onion ring? :p

how about frodo and a potato chip..... :p

sam and a sausage...

Gandalf and a goat....

Boromir and a bazooka....

faramir and a farm animal....

*I better stop now...*

MTFBWYA

Can anyone hook me up with a sick solid snake avvy, with the word Exodus on it, in siiiick writting for a siiiick and cewl person like me?

(Pictures from the twin snakes, nothing else please)

Thanks.

(If you add glow to the letters, make it dark blue please? or like a medium blue, yeah >_> )

• 2 weeks later...

you know what would be down right sweet and if someone could make me or make for the forum to.

Well it would be cool to have a dumb and dumber avatar when there riding there riding the miny bike.

Or another scene where they get off the miny bike and there stuck togethor from larrries piss lol

I think ive scene that movie well over a hundred times

• 2 weeks later...

can I get a realistic face of what you think the character Handorin

looks like?

Heres a backround:1.lives in wilderness

2.skilled swordsman

3.skilled archer

4.traveler

5.mysterious

6.on the good side

7. etc. etc. what else can you think of

Archived