Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone please make me an animated icon with asteroids floating around, then a Star Destroyer (a black one like in my icon now) comes out of hyperspace and blows them up, and then a "Majin M" appears?

If someone could, I'd be very grateful. Thanx.

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Could someone please make me an animated icon with asteroids floating around, then a Star Destroyer (a black one like in my icon now) comes out of hyperspace and blows them up, and then a "Majin M" appears?

I'd do it if I wasn't so busy taking drugs and worshipping satan, and I hear there's a new Marilyn Manson cd coming, so I have to kill goats in his name too... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

:rolleyes: here's what I offer you: An ISD fighting with your initials in the right upper corner->

28552.jpg

Can anyone do me a favor and make an animated Avatar of Super Mario changing into Racoon Mario? I think the best way to capture frames for it is thru Super Mario Allstar for a snes emulator. If not, then I'll try and do it myself. -Thankz-

EDIT: I made the avatar but the limit in the other forum is 24KB :(

Here it is.

Itsa%20me,%20MARIOgif.gif

Archived