Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sabretooth

:mad: Astro, you're depromoted to Corporal. You asked for it. :mad:

:( dont go nuts man, EV*** will take advantage of this crisis in moral !

its demoted btw.... :D

I love my av now :D its got 13 frames of movement there man ! I reduced to 16 colours and dec image quality(I had 13 screenies lifted from the orginal dvd) a bit to stay under filseize but Im very happy with the result ! Its actually my third gif( i did have a final fantasy and a ninja scroll one but i like this the most)... if you look closely you actually see Jack the Ripper vanish by the time he gets to the lantern, this is how it was in 'From Hell'

thanks to siv and sabre for the help and suggestions :D

mtfbwya

*spam-portunity*

well, Ive become tired of being an 1800s serial killer, and have gone back to my FF roots..... av and sig, changed back to Final Fantasy Theme, this time featuring Kazu, from the upcoming CGI movie, FF7 Advent Children.....

it is made once again featuring my supreme mspaint.exe skillz :p

*end spam-portunity*

mtfbwya

Eh, well, I have vacation but i'm not ON vacation, so i guess I'm pretty bored, yes.

Also, while i'm here, could someone fix me up a Master chief Av, like the one i believe Grooves used to have?

Or even better, some of you guys have fun giving all kinds of characters lightsabers wiht photoshop, if it's possible, i'd like a masterchief-with-lightsaber avatar.

Archived