Home

leXX

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression that the time between posts was irrelevant; no matter how long it is, double posting is still prohibited in the forum. If you can find the rule in the Code Of Conduct that says you can go for a certain time before double posting, I'll be content:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I’m going to take this opportunity to talk about my avatar & sig.

no prizes for guessing my theme.

the avatar was made from a scan of a star wars ep II trading card. I added the saber glow by using 4 frames with ever so slight changes in brightness. I think the effect works quite well.

my is sig made up of screen captures – the first two are during the dooku duel. the third pic, which I absolutely love, is anakin slicing though a tuskin raider. the font I used for my name was ‘star jedi’

Originally posted by Darklighter

Update for the latest page:

Darky = 8

Hekx Noxu = 5

Kstar__2 = 3

LeXX = 2

Pnut_Master = 2

Teutonicknight = 2

Zbomber = 1

InsaneSith = 1

Katarn07 = 1

MysticSpade = 1

Elessar-Eärfalas = 1

Lost Welshman = 1

Blackdove = 1

TheJackal = 1

Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet? if not, can you please do so soon. We only have two days left:)

I'm not voted yet.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Let's start another thread for a new sig and avatar competition so ppl don't have to dig through this one :D

Let's say all the participants donate a certain amount to the winner? Plus a grand prize... so if each person donated 100 points x 20 ppl = 2000 points to the winner!

yeah, i'm in

i think, if its alright with darky, that everyone who wants to enter should donate 50 or so points to darky, then when the winner is annouced darky can pass them on

then once darky has confirmed that he has received the donations we can put them to a vote which has a time limit of a week

what do you think?

maybe a small runner-up prize as well might be good

Ok with me.

So there'll be a 50 pt entrance fee and maybe a 100 pt. voting fee? We could have first, second, and third place prizes. I figure that enough ppl will donate so we won't be short for credits.

Also, are we voting for the most creative user or just a single sig/av per person? Either way is fine with me. :D

Archived