Home

Give Me Your Spare Credits

murta

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it actually works *whispers* fools, muha, mwahaha, mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

But...yeah, thanks guy, I love you all and I'm almost there. I'm so rich, maybe I could start up a bank, where anyone with spare credits gives them to me and I give them out to needworthy non-spammers :)

Originally posted by Skate Boy

They all ready do that.:p Father Torque Foundation, at the Swamp. We steal from...uh...ourselves? and give to...uh...people who want sig pic, and glowie names.:eyeraise:

Ah, that's what you were talking about with the 'FTF', you should make your sig image link to it, spread the gospel

Yeah thanx about that Flanders. :)

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

(hey! didn't i promise kj-o some credits?)

You did say you would, but you dun have to if you dun want to, I don't care that much. :)

MURTA! This isn't you! You dun usually act like this. :D I'm surprised. But hey, when I spend all my credits and I remember, I'll send you some. Dunno how much, just remind me, ok? :p

Originally posted by Kjølen

I think sinse murta's a Super Mod, everyones just willing to throw points at him. Pff, suck ups. ;)

M6072CustomImage0302615.gif

Sorry, I've been waiting awahile to use that smile i made. :p

BANNED

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

so murt, just out of interest and pure curiosity, who was it that gave you the loast load of points. iof i remmebr correctly you were very behind yesterday, who topped you up? :D;)

ALSO BANNED

Originally posted by Thrik

Oh, come on murta.. at least use your sig image properly. Link it to somewhere like.. hmm, here. :D

DONE

(but I'm banning you too)

You ban me and you'll have another Max Payne in your hands. :D

Exactly the same except for 2 things:

We're both banned, but I don't come back in hatred.

I don't creat my own IPs. :p

There, see? EXACTLY like him.

Anyways, sinse no ones seems to care here, if anyone wants to you can throw some points my way, and I'll be happy to do the same after I get my sig image and midi. I'll even make you a sig image. Better than this garbage I tossed together:

M6072CustomImage1151441.gif

:D Yeah it's bad but for yours I'll make better. *points*

Originally posted by murta

**quote by Neil (me!)**

ALSO BANNED

dude, you ban me and i'll sue you for every credit you've got (or at least my 81 back!):D

i can get a lawyer! i can get the best lawyer in town, money is not object

**opens wallet, a moth flies out**

ahem...

I'll be my own lawyer! i'm very persuasive (and have more credits than you, all i have to do is bribe the judge with all of my credits then your 81 credits will be mine!!!) that works, yes it does, don't contradict me, it's fool proof!

Archived