Home

Favorite old game

Pad

Dark Forces, without doubt. It was my best PC game for 3 whole years before I got JK for X-Mas in 8th grade (hmm, that was 3 years ago...)

Then comes Jedi Knight and MotS.

The original NFS was great and I have alot of memories of that. But I prefer NFS 4: High Stakes to it, unlike I do DF to JK.

I have loads of old games on my Compaq IPAQ...Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Pong etc etc. I uninstalled Half Life so I don't play that anymore, but I did complete Elite Force again the other day just for the fun of it.

I have this great screensaver called Invader Saver that let's you play Space Invaders. I play that all the time!

Oh. I said Dark Forces, but that is only 8 years old this year. (wow, that's some impressive memory I have of playing it at my cousin's house back in '95 for the first time... Ahh, nostalgia...)

Anyhow, the original Pitfall! from '82 or '83 or so would have to be a great choice for old, classics.

Asteroids is always fun, modern updates are welcome all over the net IMO. Pac-Man was fun cause I got to play it after lunch at some pizza place with my sisters. Only real arcade game I played off the PC or Atari...

If I had to choose five of my favourite old-time games, I would have to say:

1: "Sonic and Knuckles" on the Mega-Drive.

2: "Episode I - Jedi Power Battles" on the PlayStation.

3: "Tomb Raider 2" on the PlayStation.

4: "007 - Tomorrow Never Dies" on the PlayStation.

5: "Star Wars: X-Wing" on the PC.

These are all amazing, but there are tons of superb classics that I would love to list. However, I am needed throughout the rest of the year, so I won't.

At the moment, I'm playing "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter" on the PlayStation2. It's near-perfect, and the best game that LucasArts have produced in many years. Close behind is "007 - NightFire", which is equal to Jango Fett's computer game debut. Yet, I have already completed that game, so "Bounty Hunter" is dominating my PS2 at the moment.

:007:

***edited out***

The mod's are probably going to edit my post and write somthing gay and I'll probably get a warning. Oh well, who gives a ****.

Oh look, you're right, your post has been edited! Either change your attitude or I'll edit every single post of yours until you do, or get banned, the choice is yours. Now lets see, what can I say that's 'gay'... hmmm how about "pink spandex". - leXX

Archived