Home

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Jurtok makes it to the amory. He picks up a snipe rifle and a rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "Interesting..."

*Jutrok removes the scope from the snipe rifle, and jerry-rigs it on the rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "There. That should do it. these things are accurate enough, but I dont like the sights on em. The scope should do just fine..."

*Jalil gives up and grabs the biggest weapon there, a rocket launcher. After seeing the number of shots he had, he winces and picks up several blasters and clips them to his waist. He proceeds to strap the rocket launcher and sets it up around his shoulders. By the time he's finished loading up he looks like a walking arsenal, and it looked incredible that his legs could even support him.*

Jalil: *grins* Shall we go?

[sure whitedragon can join. Just have him meet us at the mine entrance]

Ijo: I said no vendettas. Just ask around, and they'll tell you the location on the entrance. That's been explored tons of times, it's the secret inner temples we're looking for...

thanks im going to start off with an intro story. its kindof long so bear with me

name: john clark

race: human

bio: a bounty hunter that not many people have heard of but not because he isent good. its because he likes to keep a low profile. he is called the "cloked hunter" because of the black cloke he wares over his normal cloths.

coruscant:

"well, well, well what have we here" a very large human man walked over to a man in a cloke who was sitting at a table at the corner of a bar minding his own busness. "you sitting at my table, buddey and i dont like that" the man said. john redhammer stayed silent, not even paying attention to him. "hey did you hear me. i said_" john suddenly kicked the man in the face. then got up and punched him in the nose, breaking it. the large man fell like a ton of bricks clutching his nose. john pulled back his hood revealing his face. "do you know what the bounty is on you?" john said smileing. "400,000 credits, but i wouldent even put half that bounty on such a small time crook as yourself." the large man pulled a knife but before he could lunge john grabed the blade and broke it off. "a small time crook with such cheep wepons too. what is this made out of? plastic?" john got up and kicked the man again knocking him out cold. john got out a commlink and turned it to a certian freequency. "hello jaro. i have your bounty right here. just transfer the funds to my account. bye" john was about to walk out but a small man with tatoos all over his face stoped him. "that was quite impressive. to tell you the truth, i thought that man would kill you" the small man said. john looked down at him "your point" "my point is mr redhammer that i have a job for you, with very great rewards." "you must have payed a price to get my name" "yes your friend asa told me. now how about my offer" "good ol asa. cant seem to keep himself out of my affairs. thanks for the offer but i must decline." "but i was told you never turn down a job." "you must have not payed enough money then. goodbye." "wait. will you at least tell me why you wont take my offer." "well it because i have just ran out of supplys. you know, wepons, medical supplys. stuff like that. and to top it off i dont have too much money" "this is a simple problem. what if i told you that i can get any supplys that you need and you wont have to pay a cent." john looked questioningly at the little creepy man and then smiled "i would say that you have a deal."

"ok so he wants you to kill 5 guys exploreing a mine. dont you think that this job is a bit...odd" asa said. asa was a blue twilek who owned a popular club on coruscant, he was also johns friend and partner. john smiled at the question "how many times have you said that to me." "i know but this still seems strange. by the way, whats going to be your plan of attack for this job." john thought for a while the said "i guess im going to pretend that i want to join their expodition and then capture them one by one." "thats suppriseingly sneeky of you. you never worked like that." "well if you would actually look at the targets profile for one then you would see that these men are no run of the mill, small time thugs. these guys are professionals at what they do and even to take on one of these guys would be extreamly hard so 5 at once would just be suicide." john went into another room, changed his cloths and put on blue jeans, a white tee shirt, a leather jacket and fingerless gloves. he walked out and put on his cloke. he turned to asa and said "and like you said, theres something strrange about this job. so i wont do anything untill i learn more." john put on his hood and went out the door.

"inthenkar. what a depressing planet" john had landed afew minuts ago and was now in search of his targets. "this is going to be a challenge" john thought

((Hold, hold, hold. No fighting, please, or I pull out the mod stick. Or hammer. Or fluffy bunny. Whatever I'm s'posed to have :xp:

Whitedragon: I think what Scar...I mean "Kookee" is trying to say is that your post doesn't look like a normal RPG post. Look round, you'll see what I mean :) And no, it's perfectly fine if you want it that way.

Oh, just a hint: Capital letters sometimes make things easier to understand ;)))

Jalil: Secret inner temples? *tone halfway sarcastic* Sounds spooky. How do you know we'll fare any better than the peeps who came before us?

*looks hard at Ijo* Everyone acted so private on the trip. If we're all gonna be one big happy family, or at least band of treasure hunters, I think we need to open up a little around here. Since you're the fearless leader, I say you go first. What's your story, man?

Ijo: I've loved ancient treasures since I was born. Been hunting them as soon as I was old enough. Problem is, a lot's already been found. and that creep that traded insults with me at the bar has often beat me to it. But I've finally found it: the entrance to the Temple of Inthenkar. A got it from a dying Mon Calamarian. He told me that he could never find the entrance because he was blinded, so he gave me the map. I knew was going to need a group to get past some of the obstacles. You.

(OOC: Sorry that my post look jumbled I just dont bother to check it. Btw is it ok if post like this because I will post the way you want if not, and Ill try to use caps from now on.)

John looked around for awhile ,searching everywhere, untill he saw them all in one spot, he rememberd from their pictures. John walked up to one and said "I heard you guys are looking for help on an expodition to the mines. Mind if i came along?"

Archived