Home

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac

Jutrok: *to an already bandaged up kaildor* "Just as I thought, those cyborgnetic enhancements he has also help his biologics heal a little faster... Kid, you gave what ever that was a good fight."

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jutrok: "I doubt you'd want to challenge me, espcally after that fight you had, and yes I have your sword..."

*Pulls out the sword inside the sheath that belonged to it.*

Jutrok: "It was slightly dull, I sharpened it a little for you."

OOC: im back (short huh)

In the commotion John went into the mines and began to look for anything that mite tell Him what mite be in here that his clients dont want the explorers to find. While he was going down He saw a faint glow in the cave as if from a fire. As He went further a wisper was heard through the cave, it sounded like a chant. The chant suddenly grew so loud that John had to cover his ears. A terrable pain shot through Johns entire body. He fell to His knees clutching His ears. Even though the chant was in another language John knew what it said. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" Johns ears, nose, and even eyes began to bleed. John screamed in agoney. He wanted to run but couldent. John felt that if the pain dident stop He would die, but just when He couldent take anymore It all stoped. John took His hands off his ears and fainted.

*Ijo finds John unconscious and wakes him up*

Ijo: We're at the door to the Temple of Inthenkar. There are worse things than Imperials down there... be careful and don't travel alone.

Ijo: In we go...

*Ijo moves toward the entrance, noticing a chequered floor pattern. He drops a rock on one of them, and watches as it falls through*

Holo proj! Step on white squares only!

Refro: Don't worry, they're making it seem as if though there's no floor so we'll get scared and run out saying... there's a floor, there's a floor.

*takes out a coin and drops it, waiting for it to hit ground, waiting, and waiting and waiting.*

Renfro: OH **** THERE'S NO FLOOR HERE! Damn, looks like we'll have to do it the white tiles way

*Ijo calmly walks across the white tiles, until at the end...*

Ijo: They rotate when you don't step on them! Be careful! Jump to the end if you can

*Waits...puts foot down. Repeats until he's on the other side*

Archived