Home

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac

[OOS: Right, everyone's going to the mines NOW; argue and your character has a nasty accident.]

Ijo: Come on you idiots! I want to be at the mine before nightfall

*Everyone eventually decides to follow. When they finally reach the mine, they see a hole blasted in the mountainside, and an imperial transport parked outside*

Ijo: Damn. What do they want? Looks like they found it though...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*see's the imperial transport*

kaildor damm him hes already here with help"

*turns on joe*

Kaildor: "this is your fault, we had to help you had to waste our time!!"

*Draws his pistol and fires muilpte shots at joes head then turns not caring about joes'health',draws his sword and runs to the mine*

Kaildor "Damm you Inventus!!"

*Dissapers from view. shouts, screams and manic laughter can now be heard , a dying stoom trooper trys to run out of the mine entrance but is killed when kaildors sword runs him through. Blaster fire can also be heard.*

(OOC: joetech3000, read the rules

Originally posted by Deac

[This looks like a good, fresh RPG forum. It also has more RPG'ers than XWA or RSN, so, here's a new one from me]

Rules:

Post your character bio in first post

No killings in one post [so you can't say "A shoots B dead", if B is not your character. You can say, however "A shoots AT B"]

No controlling other people's characters.

No godmoding.

No jedi/sith.

Nothing major beyond SW canon.

)

Heh, Imperial Rookies...

*blasts two more*

*Jutrok whom purposely left the group for a moment, was perched on a rock formation above the stormtroopers, aiming the rail detonator at them.*

Jutrok: *Almsot to himself, but not load enough that anybody can hear* "Peeons, why did they have to come, they just don't get it through their small minds..."

*Jutrok fires a rail within a group of stormtroopers huddled behind an aformitable defence agenst the main group. Jutrok then detonates the rail, killing the troopers...*

Jutrok: *yelling down to Ijo* "If we capture that transport, we can hull more 'cargo'."

*Kaildor looks round the entrance to the mine. He is surrounded by bodys of storm troopers, In front of him a huge sargohpgous nearly 6 times his size stands with a crack running down its lid, and a faint growling can be heard from inside but only if it is concentered on. Kaildor has a chunk of skin missing from his left temple and another from his chest. A small glint can be seen even in the poor light of the mines entrance from the wounds. They havnt even seemed to register on kaildor face. He is covered in blood mostly not his and his sword seems to glow strangly. He picks up a com link from a dead storm trooper*

*Peering into the darkness, Kaildor is suddanly hit by a huge bandged arm and is sent flying 20 meters or so back into a rock. The skin of his left cheak had been completly ripped off showing a blood covered metel jaw. From his other wounds, circuts and metel bones could be seen in the better light. Kaildor stood, blood flowing from a head wound a the base of his skull. Drawing his blasters fired into the darkness as a huge mummy like figure pounded out, smashing rock face out of its way to get free. The blaster shots did nothing more then anger the creature. Covering the ground between its self and kaildor remarkably quickly. It brought its foot down crushing the blood splatred rock that had up untill recently sorppered (spelt wrong) kaildor. Kaildor was lucker then said rock and manged to jump out the way, grazing his leg drawing yet more blood and reveling more metel parts.

Kaildor: "(muttering) i see what he ment by ancient weapons...

(shouting) a little help here??"

(( if you havent gussed what kaildor is yet even with all the hints, SHAME ON YOU!!! :p ))

*Out of sight of the others, Jutrok jumps down from his perch silently...*

Jutrok: *hearing blaster fire from with in Ijo's 'enterence'* "Sounds like trouble, good, they'd be distracted then..."

*Seeing bullits distracting the monster, Kaildor lept at it, jumping on to the base of its back and climbing up to its head. as The creature begins to become aware of the thing on its back it begins tharshing at it trying to dislodge it. Kaildor hung on to the musty bandages hanging round it. Hosting imself uphe wrapped his legs around the things neck and taking his now bright blade he swung, taking off the topp half of the head. The thing still did not go down, but now it moved slower and far less accrutely. Lifting his sword high above his head and drove it in to the creatues bleeding half brain. As the thing begain to fall , Kaildor relised just how high he was... 31.4 feet and falling 29.4 feet and falling 19.9 feet and falling 9 foot and falling 0.34 foott and falling. His last thought before he hit the ground wasawww cra.. . With a thud he slipped into uncoincsness.

*Jutrok goes up the unconscious Kaildor.*

Jutrok: "Well its a good thing he's resorceful..."

*Jutrok picks Kaildor up, and throwshim over his right shoulder.*

Jutrok: "I'll put him in that Imperial ship, for now... I suddjest we coordenate ourselves by using short band comm systems, incase any of us gets into any snags like what just happened..."

*Ijo runs to the empty ship*

Ijo: We have some here. Everyone take one! Put Kalidor on the med bed! Now!

*Blaster fire can still be heard in the distance*

Ijo: I'm goin back out there!

*Goes back out there*

*Jutrok lowers the unconscious Kaildor down on a med bed.*

Jutrok: "Ijo, calm down. He'll be fine, it's only minor. I'm not even sure it'll even be a minor concussion... Leave him with a note and a comm in his pocket. Someone should pilot this shuttle somewhere safe, and considering where you parked your ship, you do that too..."

Archived