Home

The Glider is Back

TheHobGoblin

ur leaving.....so soon, MAN i told spidey i would let him know when u return now ur leaving again, oh man!!!!:D :D

spidey is cool though huh? anyways there was thread somewhere, might be on page 2-4 now, but it talked about spiderman 2, they said dr.octopuss will be in it....dont know if u have heard.

dudes this is awesome ok,

spidey is cool though huh?

pft! spiderman is a pansy compared to the ol'canuckle head!

OKay I'l be back soon GOOOO OOOOOD BYE! I'll be staying matter of fact. Just gotta put on a disguise

ok so have u guyz ever seen the episode when wolverine and spidey fought, they couldnt beat each other, spidey could jump out of wolverines way, and when spidey hit wolverine, he would cut his webs, or heal, they couldnt win, but they kept fighting till the hobgoblin showed up, and started bombing them!!! cool huh?

I remember that episode. But didn't you notice how crappy the X-Men looked when in the Spider-Man series and vice versa?

Cool that your back man. School sure is a female dog. I haven't been on the forums lately cause of work and new video games. So I have been busy with that.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by topshot

Thought I'd stick my "web" head in here and say "hello, welcome back" to good ol' Hobby here.

Still haven't defeated this Spidey........yet..........

DIE!!!!!!!!!!

*Grabs a shotgun* BOOM SHICK SHICK BOOM SHICK SHICK

That's enough

*Gets Green Goblin and venom and carange* MUHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOM SHICK SHICK :D

no its not him, this guy has brown hair, he came around when felicia fell in love with spidey, but he had to turn her down because his life was so dangerous, i think it was after micheal morbious, i know it was a few episodes after the green goblin first came in.... ill see if i can find some pictures ill post them here...

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

no its not him, this guy has brown hair, he came around when felicia fell in love with spidey, but he had to turn her down because his life was so dangerous, i think it was after micheal morbious, i know it was a few episodes after the green goblin first came in.... ill see if i can find some pictures ill post them here...

ARGh i cant remember his name either.... but its the original goblins son, he has brown hair, brown eyes and he usaly has blue jeans and a orange jacket.... right? thats who you mean isent it?

Archived