Home

i need a zip file compresser.......

lukeskywalker1

Originally posted by InsaneSith

you can use winzip forever without paying.

yeah i know but it is against copyright law stuff or something like that, i know because when i found out i had just downloaded a file, but i needed to unzip it and i just clicked use evaluation version..... but i dont get it, they say u have to pay after the 21 days, then they wait 33 days to tell me my evaluation is up, but they still let me use the product.....whats up with that?

Ive used WinZip forever and I never had to pay for it.

And besides, who cares if they tell you to pay and you dont? Its just Microsoft, the people who can tell when ur not paying for their program...O_o

Or anywhere else for that matter. And yes, that includes the bathroom. The sick freaks...

Originally posted by InsaneSith

uhm since ..... like version one i think.

i hope u know that they have winzip 8.1 now i think, well its something with an 8, i got 5 off a cd, then they told me the trial version was up, then when i got online i got 8 now today they told me my trial version was up.....

Just keep winzip or download WinRAR

so can winrar files be opened in winzip??

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well actually, go to Google and search for WinZip if you really are paraniod about the copyright. :D There is a free download of it on the WinZip site. Just use that, WinZip is supposed to be free.

yeah i got winzip 8 from there, its a trial version, i guess ill stick with winzip. but then why do they say the trial version is up winzip is not free software whenever i start winzip now? it still lets me use it for some reason, but its not supposed to be free.

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

yeah i got winzip 8 from there, its a trial version, i guess ill stick with winzip. but then why do they say the trial version is up winzip is not free software whenever i start winzip now? it still lets me use it for some reason, but its not supposed to be free.

It is compulsory to pay for the software, but they choose not to enforce it. Don't ask questions and be happy they don't enforce it. ;):D

Archived