Home

The Daily Swamp

Father Torque

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, REBORN I'll revise this, but just to let you know, send it all to my email at: AcrylicGuitar@yahoo.com

for next time.

NOTE: I will edit this post after I'm done revising the article posted. :)

EDIT- The stuff In Yellow has been revised :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Article by Matt-Liell

For all you gamers who liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon and the Sim City series or if you just like a great adventure game, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is for you! In this new game you are in charge of your own Jurassic Park. Build everything in your park to make your dinosaurs and guests happy. Join the original Staff and more including John Hammond, Ray Arnold, Dr. Alan Grant and Ellie Satler and more! Aspects of the game include feeding the dinosaurs and keeping them under control. But all is not fun and games, yes, you remember the movie. Fences going down, angry dinosaurs and people being eaten. YOU must rescue them.

If you like shooting games you will also like the missions in this multi-genre game. A T-Rex is mad, visitors are scared what are you going to do? Join Robert Muldoon and his rangers as you set out in a helicopter and tranquilize the angry dino with your gun.

Operation Genesis is the first fully 3D simulation game ever! Its amazing, the life like dinosaurs look so real, it will feel as if you had gone back in time. You have twelve amazing missions to play as well as endless gaming fun building your own creations. You don’t only build the fences and buildings but the actual landscape itself. Your own great world of jungle is at your disposal. The dinosaurs aren’t your only threat though. Remember that storm that didn’t stray away from the island in the original park? That, and many other storms await you at your own park such as twisters and tropical rainstorms.

I, myself have played this game and I say it is a must have for all sim lovers! I have only played the demo which is available on the main site listed at the end of this article. Do not judge the game by this because you don’t get the full pleasure of making your own park for people to visit. You do however get to play the missions and play at Site B, you still make a park but for dinosaurs in the wild. Overall I’d give this game an 8.5 out of 10. Its a great game so check it out!

Official Site: http://www.jpthegame.com/

Here you can find all the info you need plus a trailer for the game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

INsane, its all yours. And remember people, send to Reborn, then Reborn sends to me, then I send to Insane, BTW, whats your EMAIL?

Originally posted by Father Torque

Thats ok Reborn. You can do breaking news stuff.

Also im gonna talk to Rhett about bonuses.:D

Ummmmn git_sum you have to send it to Reborn first, and Reborn sends it to Acrylic, and Acrylic sends it to Insane. I think you need to read the posts git_sum. HAHAHA lol:D

Also Random Monkey I had you do editorials since you earlier said that you were good at editorials. So i gave it to you instead of weather.

:)

Hmmmmm, I think im gonna right an article on stocks is that ok git_sum_stuka?. I just wanna chip in a lil. If youre doing stocks let me know, and ill bother a nother reporter :cowdance(Mr. Bimbo

u can do the stocks.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

u can do the stocks.

Cool thanks. Im good with stocks too:) . Great job Matt and the rest of the staff. Keep on writing your stories remember deadline is tommarow. Lets actually extend it to Monday since we will go weekly. For better stories and revision purposes.:D

Also we need a weather person. Please PM people and ask for there support. Thanks we also need more editors. Please go and recruit people. Thanks

-Father Torque

Originally posted by Father Torque

Cool thanks. Im good with stocks too:) . Great job Matt and the rest of the staff. Keep on writing your stories remember deadline is tommarow. Lets actually extend it to Monday since we will go weekly. For better stories and revision purposes.:D

Also we need a weather person. Please PM people and ask for there support. Thanks we also need more editors. Please go and recruit people. Thanks

-Father Torque

hey torque i have an idea. Let's make a three strikes out rule. If one reporter doesn't send his article on the deadline, he gets one warning.Three warnings and they're out you like that rule?

Name:Gilad (GEE-LAW-D)

Nickname: Too many to list, Just stick with Platypus202

Job wanted: ANYTHING

Experience: DEPENDS WHICH JOB (Kevin you know me)

Commitment: Huh? :confused:

Intrests: Video Games, Sleeping, Playing Clarinet, Eating

Hobbies: Video Games, Sleeping, Playing Clarinet, Eating

Handle: Huh? :confused:

Hey Gilad. You can be ummmmn the either the weather man or the educational reporter. I think thats all we have left. Unless you wanna be an editor or photographer(photo-gitter). IF you wanna be a photographer team up with a reporter. Glad to see ya joined.

-Father Torque

Also commitment is just for me to see how much time you have to work on the paper, and Handle is just like your nickname. Ya know. Like Clark Kent's handle is Superman.

Archived