Home

Worlds? ... Enviroment

WPAkira

I know this isnt a widely known thing but, I am very curios about the enviroment. Will the worlds be full worlds, like you can hopp from contenent to contnent? And will you be able to build your own buildings?... Like castles, or homes. And if there is some where I can find all this stuff out would you please direct me there. Thanks chaps :D:)

Worlds will have a edge...they are not "round". This was done so they could expand the planets if they need to. Planets will have cities but also a lot of plain land/forests... so there is much to explore and room to build. Oh and you cannot build castles!

uhmm.. i have nothing new to add :D

but ofcourse:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

building cities and houses and shops will really add on to the game, i wonder if this could ever happen in SWG: Legameboy, the proud millionare has built a new civilized city on tantione, now you too can enjoy the lush forests of kashyyk, the swamps of naboo, and the desert sands of tatione! and for a limited time you will recieve a discount on any land you purchase in Legameboytopia (starting at 100,000 credits) come see us today, or call 1-800-PAY-TODAY:D

And be like McDonalds???? Plagueing ur every thought. Ads everywhere u look!!! If the PA got too big it would take over the world with its happy, smiley, restaurant-clad disguise. And then??? Roll out the storm troopers to take control of ur towns and lives!!!

But seriously, it may well happen and good luck 2 any PA who tries it out. Maybe a question 4 the devs here; Will the PA's be able to create franchises, etc.

*ps. i was a mcdonalds employee and had bad exp OK!!!!!!!!

Archived