Home

Well.....the war has begun

Taos

Like it or not, the war has begun with Iraq. I'm not such a big fan of it......but we do need to get Saddam Hussein out of power. That's the bottom line...he has been nothing but trouble ever since he was named leader of Iraq.

I just hope there aren't too many casualities. :( I hope it ends quickly and I hope there isn't too much damage that can be done here in the states by some terrorists.

True, they all really hate Isreal and we have this huge support of Isreal.

Anyways, from what I understand now......they haven't even sent out a full scale force yet. They've just been sending the cruise missiles to Baghdad to try to take out Saddam and others before they have to send in the troops. Kind of like trying to end the war before it really begins.

Wishful thinking IMO....

I just got this email from CNN Breaking News:

--U.S. Marine CH-46 helicopter crashes in Kuwait killing all 16 Marines and British troops aboard.

:(

How tragic, very, very tragic.

Make that 2, and one injured.

And the missiles fired on Iraq weren't wishful thinking necessarily, they were a result of very recent intelligence that the US had to take advantage of. Rumors last I heard were that Saddam may have been injured. (An unusual and abrupt call for medical care).

Who cares how much it costs, who cares how many people will hate us. We are putting the world's biggest threat to silence, and we can thank God that Bush has balls.

Originally posted by Notion

Who cares how much it costs, who cares how many people will hate us. We are putting the world's biggest threat to silence, and we can thank God that Bush has balls.

A threat to his people and surrounding countries perhaps, but not us what so ever.... Not directly anyways. And yes, it does matter how many people will hate us, Iraqi people included and such...

there were twelve soldiers aborard it...

4 USMC, 8 RAM...

Just to think, I saw a family blaming Bush for his son being dead. I think one of them was an only child....

Archived