Home

Worst...Day...Ever...

gorganfloss

I just had a horrible day...I havent slept in about 2 1/2 days, out of 10 minutes minimum I got 30 seconds on a presentation, I spilled pizza all over myself, the girl who used to like me a lot wont talk to me anymore, my computer at school crashed after over an hour of working without saving, I got hit in the back of the head, the list goes on and on...

So, to give this thread a purpose, what is the worst day youve ever had that you can remember?

Worst Day Ever?

Every day for me is a living hell!

I wake up at around 5 AM, shoot myself through a cannon to get at school at around 6:45, then wait 45 minutes for school to start (my parents drop me off early :mad:). I go through 4 classes of agonizing work being isolated and picked on, (none of my friends are in my classes....damn my stupid friends), spend most of my day after school doing homework, and go to bed at around 12 or 1AM.

But worst day ever, eh?

Well, one day I failed an Science mid-term, had two friends betray me (won't get into what the subject was), made a complete ass out of myself in front of a girl I liked, had the living snot beat out of me by a Junior (high school), and shortly there-after went to the bathroom and coughed up blood.

How's that for a bad day? :D

the worst day i've had recently was the day after xmas when a drunken idiot crashed into my car, which i had only brought a month previous. the guy didn't have insurance so i had to pay for the repairs myself.

Originally posted by Sivy B

the worst day i've had recently was the day after xmas when a drunken idiot crashed into my car, which i had only brought a month previous. the guy didn't have insurance so i had to pay for the repairs myself.

:eek: wtf...cant the court sieze his property or money or something and give it to you. Unless it was your fault...

Capitalism = :explode:

I dunno, but maybe my saddest day was when I moved from my last house in California. We got on the airplane that day and flew to Virginia. I left behind some of my best friends..... :( . I constantly think back to all the good times I had with them and...ugh, its just to sad for me to reminisce sometimes.

Makes me glad I found LF.

Originally posted by wassup

:eek: wtf...cant the court sieze his property or money or something and give it to you. Unless it was your fault...

it's a long story,

but in short.. because the guy didn't have insurance the only way i could get compensation would have been to claim on my insurance and then sue for costs.

now to claim on my insurance would have cost me an excess charge of £400 plus my Premium would go up at least a couple of hundred £s a year because of the loss of my 'no claims' bonus.

through a friend of the family i was able to get the car repaired for £300, luckily the damage was mainly cosmetic.

It was a weekday, i got my books and things and began my walk to the car to go to school. About 3 steps is as far as I got before all of the books crashed from my arms to the mud. Yuk.

Brushed them off, and got yelled at for being late. (Because of the books) Failed a test I badly needed to pass.

Got called "Fat Cow god of the West Indies" by one of our school's favorite pot heads.

Came home, stepped in a big pile of dog....feces....

Went in, fixed a sandwich, dropped the bastard on the floor, and made another one. Dropped that one too. :indif:

After this, I took Nyquil to end my day of misery. :)

Originally posted by ckcsaber

I dunno, but maybe my saddest day was when I moved from my last house in California. We got on the airplane that day and flew to Virginia. I left behind some of my best friends..... :( . I constantly think back to all the good times I had with them and...ugh, its just to sad for me to reminisce sometimes.

Makes me glad I found LF.

Where here for ya buddy. ;)

@Pedantic: :lol:

@Obi: Just flip the guy off. :D... Or threaten him... :D

Well, I get to stay home today... but with a temperature of 101, stomach hurting, and bad cough... :S

Originally posted by Pedantic

Concerning dropped food, I abide by the five-second rule. ;):D

Concerning dropped food, I abide by the five hour rule......seriously, i'll eat almost ANYTHING.....i've drank mountain dew off of a dirt covered tarp in a gymnasium that had been walked on all day.......

Worst day ever.....oh man....i dont really know if i've ever had a bad day like any of you guys have......seriously......i'm a REALLY lucky guy.....things often just seem to work out for me......except with girls that is....;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Concerning dropped food, I abide by the five hour rule......seriously, i'll eat almost ANYTHING.....i've drank mountain dew off of a dirt covered tarp in a gymnasium that had been walked on all day.......

Okay... first things first... WHY?!?!?! :eyeraise:

Second thing: Do you have some kind of gamma-radiation-powered superhuman immune system? By all rights you should be dead right now... no... wait...

Now.

The answer to the first one is because I was offered a dollar to do it. ;) But i'll also eat stuff like that if people dare me too, i'm kinda.....dumb ;)

The answer to the second one is.....yes. I almost NEVER get sick, and i think it's because i expose myself to disease all the time..i work in a doctors office, my dad is a doctor, and i eat things off of the ground and drink things off of the ground and tables as well........my immune system gets a lot of practice fighting disease, and as a result it's VERY good at it :D

(I drank that mountain dew two years ago......so I think I'm safe from dying)

Archived