Home

Which game would make a better movie?

JediMasterEd

Which one would make a better movie?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would make a better movie?

• Halo
    • Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
    • Command and Conquer Generals
    • Xenosaga
    • Medal of Honor Allied Assult Spearhead

Halo: already siome movies similar to it.

JK2: I think of the ones you listed, this would make the best movie. Afterall, it is Star Wars.

C&C Generals: I don't think this could be turned into a movie. It's basically a RTS and kill the enemy. i really don't see a story line for a movie.

Game that I really want to see into a movie: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Halo- Haven't played

JK2- Star Wars movie. It's a good idea, but non-gamers/SW fans will find it hard to femiliarise themselves

C&C Generals- This is an RTS. Howver it could work.

Medal Of Honour(any of them)- ALL of the MoH games are based on WW2 movies of some sort. Saving Private Ryan, tah, some of the lines were basically quotes.

Games I would like to be turned into movies: DX, Unreal Tournament (yes it would be possible), Max Payne.

I think that Splinter Cell would make a good movie. It could have a very goodline if they added to it and if they made it more like Mission Impossible.

Spearhead is also nothing like Saving Private Ryan. If anything it compares to the Band Of Brothers Series. I liked the Bastogne level alot cause it remembered me of the series.

But I like the way that it is a little diffrent and how they used diffrent weapons in the beggining of the game. You also get to go into Berlin which I don't think they have ever done in a movie I think unless anyone can tell me one. But it has a lot of potential if they added a little more and got more in depth.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I think that Splinter Cell would make a good movie. It could have a very goodline if they added to it and if they made it more like Mission Impossible.

Spearhead is also nothing like Saving Private Ryan. If anything it compares to the Band Of Brothers Series. I liked the Bastogne level alot cause it remembered me of the series.

Oh sorry I meant MoH:AA. And of course there is the "gore reduction" (insider joke);)

Well, out of those I'd say JO but really, what are the odds? 1 in 5,000,000? :D

The down side to this would be that Lucas would start acknowledging more and more of the EU as canon and I don't want that to happen. Better none recognized than most of it.

Archived