Home

The New Avatar / Sig Pic Competition

Bob Gnarly

competition & rules

1. For one week after this thread is made, Darklighter will be accepting and entrance fee of 50 points and a points prize fund fee of 50 points, for a total of 100 points per person.

2. After The first week of this thread, darklighter will no longer accept anymore donations. Darklighter will also Post a list of everyone who has donated points to him, and will wait for confirmation of their donation.

3. Then after that the thread maker (me) will ask A mod or admin to turn this thread into a poll with all the people who entered.

4. Then for 1 week after that people will be able to vote for who you think should win.

5. Now with polls, obviously people can vote for themselves. So I think to make it fair every nominee should vote for themselves and also post their entries.

6. Now the prizes are as follows

60% of the points will be given to the first place winner.

25% of the points will go to second place.

15% of teh points for the third place winner.

This will be worked out when we know how many entries there are. For example, if 10 people take part – 1st 600, 2nd 250, 3rd 150.

Darklighter will give out the points once the poll has been closed.

rules made up by Sivy B

Good luck Everyone :thumbsup:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, just make sure you put that for the reason, otherwise he may just think you're being generous :D

well i'm going to enter with my anakin combo,

the good thing about everyone voting for themselves means at least you know you got 1 vote :D

Wow:eek:...I just got loads of donations...how generous:)...

*buys stuff*

:D

Yeah, all donations go to me. I'll make a list of all the people who have voted. Make sure you post in here saying that you've donated your 100, showing the avatar and sig combination you are to use. Either myself, Kingpin or Sivy will generate a list of all the people who have entered. Is this ok?

Originally posted by Darklighter

Is this ok?

that's perfection my dear boy :D

btw, just because you're 'the bank' doesn't mean you can't enter if you want to (as long as you're using your own points :p)

:D

Alright, KingPin, Sivy, Acrylic and ckc have already donated. Is no one else gonna join? Remember, if you win, you'll be getting 60% of the cash donated:)It's a good gamble, and we wanna see some great designing and artwork in this competition. If you think you got what it takes, then sign up:D

Alright, I might as well enter then:D

So far, we have:

KingPin

AcrylicGuitar

Sivy B

ckcsaber

Darklighter

i would be happy with 3rd :)

if there's people who wants to enter but don't have the points, don't worry. you have pretty of time (a week) plus you could also post a request in the father torque foundation, i'm sure people will help out.

Alright, I've gone Devil May Cry 2 mad (after buying it today...awesome game:D), so here's my tribute sig and av to the almighty Dante:)

Its really nice, but i liked your old one better...it looked so...super, like something that coulda been done by a professional graphics artist. Thats just my opinion. :p

not that many people are interested in the competition:(

give it time ;)

the thread was only made a few hours ago :p

and we're already half-way to getting the ideal ten :)

they got a week before voting begins

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Aight guys I'm in the process of making a new sig so I'll join once I finish...

Awesome.

I changed my sig pci a tiny bit...I made the cd al ittle more noticable, cuz u couldnt c it b4. And, I also added cloud.

I'm in.

So when does the first official day start? One week from the thread start date? Sounds good to me. I'll have enough points by then. :D

Then we have one week to showcase some eye candy. Cool! I missed the last one, so I'll have to pull out all the stops to make up for lost time!

May the best man/woman win! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just donated my 100 credits to Darklighter.

Archived