Home

The New Avatar / Sig Pic Competition

Bob Gnarly

Believe me King, I've tried that...used to log in each day and look at my av and sig and go "nope, don't like it!" and go back to making a new one. I have made about 30-40 sigs so far. You'll never find the perfect one for you, but you can come damn close (mine right now:D).

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Padanime

well, my combo is ready :D 20layers used

when do we need to upload it? is there a deadline for submitting it or can we change our sig when we want?

imo the best thing to do is to let people publish their sig on monday and cant modify it after its posted. that way its more fair to evryone.

looks nice, 20 layers sheesh, mine has 3 =P

you did manage to make it very nice however, in some cases complexity doesnt necessarily mean it will look better.

Originally posted by Darklighter

Believe me King, I've tried that...used to log in each day and look at my av and sig and go "nope, don't like it!" and go back to making a new one. I have made about 30-40 sigs so far. You'll never find the perfect one for you, but you can come damn close (mine right now:D).

I like all my avatar and sig combos. I especilly like my new, black and white one. You like? First sig I did that I am proud of. For the past few days, I used my original avatar and sig (that you made for me, Darky) but after seeing Kstar's Kyle pic, I couldn't pass it up...

Originally posted by Katarn07

I like all my avatar and sig combos. I especilly like my new, black and white one. You like? First sig I did that I am proud of. For the past few days, I used my original avatar and sig (that you made for me, Darky) but after seeing Kstar's Kyle pic, I couldn't pass it up...

Its really nice, but really basic...

Originally posted by Katarn07

I know it is... I want it to be black and white with no color, so I was thinking of some animation to add... Not sure though. Ideas? I was thinking quotes from Kyle, but decided not to do that...

Make his mouth move, like hes talking, or occasionally have him wink...other than that, I have no clue.

Originally posted by Darklighter

thats exactly how i feel now, i look at my avatar and think....youve done well, then i look at my sig and think....that enough layers? can everyone see it clearly....does it look good to other people? oh and btw mines aonly about 4 layers, sheesh Padanmie, 20 layers ;) mustve took ya awhile

Archived