Home

The New Avatar / Sig Pic Competition

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ckcsaber

Nice sig Wes! :thmbup1:

Ok. How do you guys like my avatar now? Should I stick with this Wayne's World avatar, or go back to my old one?

It's good as Wayne's World, but maybe you could get a better pic...I can hardly see what's going on:(

ok, so im sitting at the computer working on my sig and Avatar, and i just finished, it was good, i go to click on the save button when all of a sudden the lights electricity goes out and im sitting there with a computer that didnt save my sig......:mad:

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Cloud from Final Fantasy 7..Its one guy, just did a mirror thingy....It was the person from my last sig...that was orange.

who did that cloud art? Ive never seen it before...his hair isnt blond enough :p

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Nice sig Wes! :thmbup1:

Ok. How do you guys like my avatar now? Should I stick with this Wayne's World avatar, or go back to my old one?

Dude you listned to me. I like the Avatar cause that is when they are in the Merth Mobile and are signing Bohemian Rhapsody. I like it man. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Dude you listned to me. I like the Avatar cause that is when they are in the Merth Mobile and are signing Bohemian Rhapsody. I like it man. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Thanks ratm, but I wanted to change it. I wanted a Vader one for so long, so I made this new combo.

Agen, you need to get a diff host for ur sig pic. Freewebs dont work. Trust me. Use boomspeed.com. they rock. and if you have an FTP, just type in ftp.boomspeed.com and type in ur username and password and its faster than using the site.

Originally posted by Rabid

Who do I donate the points to? Oh...And do you have to have the 100 points?

Yep. And seeing you dont have it, I dont know...Someone could donate to you before the contest starts....or...just join the next one that starts. We'll prolly start another one in a month.

Originally posted by Rabid

Hey can I join?

Here are a few of mine...

BFP.jpg

SigStock.jpg

Sig.jpg

Rabid you actually have to HAVE an img sig first.

KingPin your sig looks good!

thanks, and as you can see he posted those, which imguessing are premade images with his name written on and if im wrong then sorry

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Umm Rabid, why do you have RP on those? Are you also RabidPanda or was he banned or something? :D Its kinda aginst the rules to have more than one account posting at the same time if I'm not mistaken.

thats why i thought he was him, but then again having rabid in your name then panda in your sig....put 2 and 2 togather!

Archived